Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

FG Releases N386m To Fight Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Releases N386m To Fight Coronavirus (169 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Releases N386m To Fight Coronavirus by Bbpreshblog(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
THE Federal Government has released N386 million to two health agencies to strengthen Nigeria’s preparedness to combat Coronavirus (COVID19).

The Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH), Mr Abdulaziz Mashi Abdulaziz,  told reporters in Abuja that  the amount was released by the government in.....https://bbpresh.com/fg-releases-n386m-to-fight-coronavirus/

Re: FG Releases N386m To Fight Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww!
Dont ask me why i did that!
Cause me i dont even know!
I will find out later!

Make en digest well!

Next!

(1) (Reply)

The Functions Of Vit C In The Treatment Of Blocked Fallopian Tubes / Suspected Case Of Coronavirus In Lagos State / Cardiac Arrest And CPR Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.