Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Here's What Many Did Not Know About Victoria Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Here's What Many Did Not Know About Victoria Island (792 Views)

5 Interesting Things You May Not Know About House Painting / Address: Plot 1667 Oyin Jolayemi Street (opposite Eko Hotel) Victoria Island La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Many Did Not Know About Victoria Island by adeniyigoke(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Here's what many did not know about Victoria Island

What if my parents had the insight to buy into Victoria Island back then? Well,....that's a story for another day.

Last week Thursday, I set out for a site inspection of the much talked about New Lagos - Ibeju Lekki along with some of my colleagues at Revolution Plus Property Development, we covered the Ibeju Lekki axis.

I marveled at the sight of several of organisations, developments and opportunities springing up there.

Few minutes from Eleko Junction, I saw the very popular Amen Estate (if you are a follower of Jennifer's Diary, it's the estate used as the major location of the soap opera) which now sells for N15m...right inside Ibeju Lekki.

We drove up 2 minutes and we came across Shoprite's proposed site (already fenced) that will serve Ibeju Lekki inhabitants and visitors in few years time.

We journeyed up to the massive Lekki Free Zone that is stationed to bring international trade closer.

Can you see what am seeing?

We continued up and we got to Dangote Refinery still under construction with lot of activities up already. And another new development is already in place is the 3 lanes expansion of the expressway has began. By the way, have you seen the master plan of the smart city development at Ibeju-Lekki? It's a Lagos State Govt. and Dubai deal, signed by Ex. Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode, Meanwhile, am not through...

Beside Dangote Refinery, we have Dano milk, Power Oil and Kelloggs already operating in this our New Lagos. On the other side of the road, we have Lekki Sea Port still under construction.

As if we've not seen enough, we drove up again until we came across Oriental Hotel's new site that will lodge travelers landing at the new international airport along the Lekki-Epe Expressway.

We visited the natural sea resort destination La Campaign Tropicana Beach and Resort where you get to appreciate nature at it's finest a serene resort away from the hustle and bustle of the Lagos city.

These are just some of the notable areas within Ibeju Lekki that I came across in just a day visit. There are still lot more top organisations of different sectors that are positioning their sites here in preparation for the big one - The New Lagos

I hope you can foresee what your property will be worth when you have this top guys as your neighbours and have you thought of the class of people that will also stay here?

That plot of land you get today will appreciate to N60m in no time.

Revolution Plus estates in Ibeju Lekki currently sells at N750k per plot to N7M. Do you want more details?

Remember yesterday it was Ikoyi, Victoria Island, today it is Lekki, Ajah and tomorrow the concentration will be focused on Ibeju Lekki - The New Lagos, do you still think it's far? Smart investors never called Lekki phase1 or VGC far back then, ask VP Osinbajo.

The best time to own a part of Ibeju-Lekki was years ago, the next best time is now.

For more info and enquiries, pls call/whatsapp me on 08072730911; 07032804241.

1 Share

Re: Here's What Many Did Not Know About Victoria Island by adeniyigoke(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
What are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Lite For Sale. / Authentic Luxury Sofas Royal Classic Chairs At A Good Price 07062764235 / Beach Front Property That Suits Your Budget Is Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.