Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State (927 Views)

Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by 9jainfoparrot: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2020
There has been an uproar on social media due to the alleged death of the 3-year-old girl who was raped by a 35-year-old man in Osun State.

The reports are yet to be confirmed but judging from the circulated reports, there seems to be a widespread belief that the 3-year-old who suffered serious injuries from the rape is dead.

Read full news via link: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/the-3-year-old-girl-that-got-raped-in-osun-state/

Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2020
I still can't envisage how an adult gets attracted to a minor. 3 years old !

Trying to find out if their is a ritual attached to this act. Is it's completely abnormal.
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by poshestmina(f): 2:01am On Feb 23, 2020
I think he was attracted to her because she was always exposed and he couldn't resist her and she probably seduced him. undecided undecided undecided

It's either a curse or a sort of rituals.
How on Earth can a grown adult enjoy sex with a child that has barely stopped being breastfed??

How?

I curse him with the bloods in the Labour room and for every pains and sacrifices it took to bring her up to this stage:
Let sadness never depart from his household
Let tears turn to food for him
Let him live and beg for death and death would not be there.
Everything that makes him happy turn to sorrow.

Stop leaving your girl child for any random male , even the trusted ones are no longer trustworthy

This is heart wrenching .
Rip little girl ���.

1 Like

Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by dohyinsohlah(m): 2:05am On Feb 23, 2020
The man needs to be killed

This is heartbreaking
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by dohyinsohlah(m): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2020
R.i.p little princess
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by Auxtin85(m): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2020
poshestmina:
I think he was attracted to her because she was always exposed and he couldn't resist her and she probably seduced him. undecided undecided undecided

It's either a curse or a sort of rituals.
How on Earth can a grown adult enjoy sex with a child that has barely stopped being breastfed??

How?

I curse him with the bloods in the Labour room and for every pains and sacrifices it took to bring her up to this stage:
Let sadness never depart from his household
Let tears turn to food for him
Let him live and beg for death and death would not be there.
Everything that makes him happy turn to sorrow.

Stop leaving your girl child for any random male , even the trusted ones are no longer trustworthy

This is heart wrenching .
Rip little girl ���.

May the blood of that innocent baby torment him all the remaining days of his live.

The grave shall reject him when he dies
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by ritcha: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2020
R.i.p little princessslotxo
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by 2shure: 5:41am On Feb 23, 2020
Let the princess rest in heaven. This is so heartless. 3 year okd raped. He should be jailed for life
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by Adgideon(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2020
This should be treated like a murder case, death by hanging should be his portion, 3yrs and some hedevil men go below that age to display d devil in them, after castrating them they hang them,
Re: Update On The 3-year-old Girl That Got Raped In Osun State by dangotesmummy: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Many men phenese no get control.3 year old pikin them go slot am inside,5 year old pikin,10year old pikin,them go dey lure them with buisciut and sweet or come and watch television.

If them see hole for inside car them go chook am inside..tuehhh

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Tries To Separate Her Parents From Fighting As Her Dad Was Beating H / VIDEO: Why I Killed My One-year-old Daughter –mother, 22 / Ondo Court Stops Alfa From Marrying Schoolgirl, 16, As 9th Wife. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.