Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Make That Extra Cash Of 5k Working 2-3hrs Daily - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make That Extra Cash Of 5k Working 2-3hrs Daily (172 Views)

What If Nigeria Police Founds You With A Cash Of #10million / Before You Make That New Year Resolution - By Henry Ibeleme / Earn Extra Cash On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make That Extra Cash Of 5k Working 2-3hrs Daily by owomojisola(f): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Nigeria's no 1 refer and earn program in 2019

REFER.NG REVIEW

What is refer.ng all about?

Refer.ng is not a get paid to read news income program, neither is it a reading news site, you can only earn money by getting referrals on this site.
If you're confident that you can find referrals, continue....
You can be sure that refer.ng is not a scam because prestigious websites have carried news of the website. Are you still not sure whether you should trust the authenticity of refer.ng and make sure it's not a scam?

How to make money on Refer.ng
1. Get Referrals or Affiliates

How?

STEP 1: Register with my affiliate link and pay the one-time payment of N1600 via paystack.

STEP 2: Get your referral code.

STEP 3: Share your referral code (mine is: mojisola247) on social media platforms like Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Vk, etc and encourage people to register.

You can also share your referral link similar to mine: https://refer.ng/public?u=mojisola247 on these social media platforms as well.

STEP 4: Withdraw your earnings straight to your bank account once you've earned up to 3000 naira.

How to make money on referng

2. Creating Forum Topics

You get N110 for every forum topic you create. Create an exciting and discussion worthy forum topic and get N110.

3. Comment on Forum Posts

You get N2 for every comment you drop on posts.

4. Likes on your comment

You get N1 for every like on your comments which is why you should write constructive and educative comments that get you likes.

How to do refer.ng registration

1. Click my affiliate link = https://refer.ng/public?u=mojisola247
2. From here you can click the register now.
3. Fill in your details
4. Then pay your one time payment of N1600 with paystack
5. Enter my referral code: mojisola247 if you're asked to.
6. Enter your dashboard and click invite friends to start earning immediately.

Let us do the calculation

Let say you send your referral link to 20 people in a day and u are luckly 5 people click the link and register with there 1600 paid.

It means you earn 5000 for that day.You earn 1000 for each person that click and register with 1600.

You do these everyday in a month
i.e 5000 x 7 = 35000

35000 x 4 =140000

That is how you earn money online from the comfort of your home.

Call/WhatsApp - 07082514696

(1) (Reply)

TGR LTD Website Development / Coronavirus: FG Urge Nigerians To Disregard Fake News / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Gender Discrimination (FULL GIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.