Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Weekly Forex Forecast For Next Week 24th-28th/feb/2020. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Weekly Forex Forecast For Next Week 24th-28th/feb/2020. (612 Views)

Weekly Forex Forecast For March 30th – 3rd April, 2020 / 17TH-21ST/FEB/2020 WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST / Discontinuation Of The Old 10 Pounds Note From 28th Feb 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Forex Forecast For Next Week 24th-28th/feb/2020. by Klex007: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2020
Hello Traders,

I just wanted to share with you my personal view on the list of currency pairs listed here: #USDJPY #GBPUSD #GBPCAD, #GBPNZD, #AUDUSD, #USOIL

I have put a video together for you, in this video I gave analysis on these lists of currency pairs and what I can technically spot out.

Kindly watch this video as this will help you to have a better understanding about the market next-week thereby helping you to make the best decisions.

Click on the video�below to watch what I’m looking out for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEDreubSu3g

Want to get access to my trading strategy on this currency pairs this week? click here now �:https://www.fxklex.com/tradingclass

What do you think about next Week Forex Forecast?

Remember the comment box is all yours on the YouTube channel and also here on the Blog..�

Trade well,
Allen @fxklex

(1) (Reply)

The 1 Reason You Should Never Buy Individual Stocks / Her Trade Supports / Pls How Can I Get A Good And Affordable Stock Broker??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.