Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: (360 Views)

Former WBC Champion Deontay Wilder Reveals He’s From Edo State Nigeria. / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: by rolams(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2020
“A big shout out to Deontay Wilder. He came here tonight and he manned up and he really did show the heart of a champion. I hit him with a clean right that dropped him and he got back up. He is a warrior. He will be back. He will be champion again.

“But I will say, the king has returned to the top of the throne!”

I have said it times without number that Wilder is not an experience and good boxer. He only has punch power!

Fury is Better, he is an experience fighter.

AJ is the Best!
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: by Prettyvita(f): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Congrats to him! Good fight it was.
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Deotay Wilder. Here Is What The New World WBC Champion Says: by rolams(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Prettyvita:
Congrats to him! Good fight it was.

Yeah, Wilder got the beating of his life from round 1 till the seventh round before the match was stopped.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus– Ronaldo’s Hotel Debunks Reports Of Being A Coronavirus Hospital. / List Of Teams That Have Won The Premier League Cup / Manchester United's Six Forwards Ranked Best To Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.