Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat (73803 Views)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Pregnant Python Killed This Morning. See Picture Inside / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by chiemmanuel(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
smiliyB:
Lol,you own is extreme sha...I don't really like fish much but I'm managing because it's nutritious.
I eat fish, but it has to be dried, or well smoked, or deeply fried
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by smiliyB(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2020
chiemmanuel:
I eat fish, but it has to be dried, or well smoked, or deeply fried
ohh nice, those are the type I prefer most.
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by gr8tsuccess: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2020
Hhhhhhhh! Nigerians can eat anything in the name of meat.

Get all Nigerian food recipe by downloading this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerian.food.recipes
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by chiemmanuel(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020
smiliyB:
ohh nice, those are the type I prefer most.
to me, they are more edible.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2020
henryboss:
What of it this snake had sometimes swallowed a rat that has laser fever. That is how people will be eating anything any animal they see under the shadow that bable siad Kill and eat. Upon corolla and corona virus news we dey hear. The fear of a any how eating of animals is the begining of longer life in year 2020 o.
So Cattle and chicken way you dey eat everyday no fit get corona virus?
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Zinny25:
God forbid bad thing... You people should be careful, don't bring Nigeria coronavirus all in the name of eating snake meat... Look at the skin so irritating

What if it comes alive in your stomach after eating? Tufia!
Na tom and jerry thinking be dat..
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2020
MetaPhysical:

What has that beautiful creature done to you to deserve this?

Why cant you people leave snakes alone? Everytime you clear bush to build settlement you invade and encroach their habitat. They are not bothering you, why do you destroy these animals? Why?

This is not good.
But you're always happy whenever a cow is been slaughtered for feast at your side, you never for one day preach to the killers that they should stop killing the precious creature, despite the fact that cows are been killed in thousands every day.
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2020
slam7000:
Tufiakwa. God forbid.
God forbid Rice and Beans
undecided
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2020
babapressy:
kill and eat
Thus said the Lord
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I once boasted that I will eat snake meat anywhere I see it cooked. One day, my sister came back from church and told me that my our pastor who is an agbor man prepared it at home. I nor gree go oh grin grin
But if na Chicken way once get Bird flu, you go carry yansh like Hazard enter bike begin find pastor abi?
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2020
kevotek1000:
The meat look good and pleasing to eyes except for the POT. Did you see that pot? That pot Don Cook tire
Not every mothers like to give out their pots to cook snake meat because of it irritating shape.
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by GODWINLOWSKI: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2020
henryboss:
What of it this snake had sometimes swallowed a rat that has laser fever. That is how people will be eating anything any animal they see under the shadow that bable siad Kill and eat. Upon corolla and corona virus news we dey hear. The fear of a any how eating of animals is the begining of longer life in year 2020 o.
What if that chicken you ate still has Bird Flu in it?
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by Goalnaldo(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

But if na Chicken way once get Bird flu, you go carry yansh like Hazard enter bike begin find pastor abi?
lol. I nor even need bike self my house is just 4 minutes walk to church.
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by melviniyke2002(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2020
just2endowed:
We can eat anything sha
wots wrong with snake meat.....

1 Like

Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by Suremikky(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Make God no ever make my long-throat reach the level of wanting to eat snake meat..tufiakwa
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by mormoney85(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Baroba:

And stop correcting someone if you are not sure, Eke Ọgba is the African Rock Python, Anaconda is indigenous to South America countries not Africa..
funny you, anacondas are everywhere, anywhere u see tick wide forests with rivers in it, be very careful in such bush because u might see anaconda in such place , this python can never grow so big to swallow human but a ten years old anaconda will swallow an adult go to uguta 2 in imo state the farming area , you cant enter into the tick forest without sharp cutlass or guns if u do before a month of trying you will end up in the belly of anaconda

even with your cutlass pray it didn't see you first because you might not have the chance to fight it because once it coils it self around you it will stretch shatter all the bones in your body even if you get saved you will never walk again in life, am not telling you stories i have seen one before when I was a kid i was about ten years old then it entered my dad's trap a hunter saw it shoot it down came back to camp and informed us, all the grown up men in the camp went and carried it to the camp they all went because they feared that if it is female the Male might be around , it was a small one according to the elders it was measure about twenty something to thirty foot long
Re: Python Killed In Ovim Abia State, Used In Making Pepper Soup & Fried Meat by kevotek1000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

Not every mothers like to give out their pots to cook snake meat because of it irritating shape.

I think you are right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.