Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What playstation console can you recommend - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What playstation console can you recommend (1134 Views)

A Portable Playstation Console Is Coming Soon: Everything We Know / In Need Of Playstation Console Dealers In Lagos. You Know Any ? / Lagos Playstation Console For Sale 6 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What playstation console can you recommend by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm looking at getting a PlayStation console but I'm stuck on which will best suit me.
Now, here are my concerns....
The ps3 fits my budget range of 40k max but I don't know if I should get the hacked or pure console.

I don't intend to play any online game not for once (I'm not a gamer of any sort)
With a non hacked console, can I still choose to not connect to the Internet?
On a hacked console, must all the games be modded or patched like I have noticed.

Getting a ps4 is not out of the question too....
But, do I have to pay the yearly PSN FEE?
Must I always update the firmware?
Are there games I can play without connecting to any form of Internet?
I'll be in the comment section please.
Please I don't need adverts for game consoles I just want inputs to help me decide.
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by waleyp(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2020
You Can Buy The HaCKEd PS3 But Buy The Slim One But If You Have The Money For PS4 Then You Can Buy It Now. Because Those That Owns PS3 Will Still Want To UpGraDe
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:14am On Feb 23, 2020
waleyp:
You Can Buy The HaCKEd PS3 But Buy The Slim One But If You Have The Money For PS4 Then You Can Buy It Now. Because Those That Owns PS3 Will Still Want To UpGraDe

I can buy the ps4 but I have questions unanswered.
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by sod09(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2020
oluwafreshkid:

I can buy the ps4 but I have questions unanswered.
what questions?
I will advise you add money to get PS4 unhack one so you can enjoy games.
There's a thread guys swap or sell their used PS4 cds for cheap if not buy ps3 super slim hacked one then
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by waleyp(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2020
I Never Had PS4 So I CanT Give Answers
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2020
sod09:
what questions?
I will advise you add money to get PS4 unhack one so you can enjoy games.
There's a thread guys swap or sell their used PS4 cds for cheap if not buy ps3 super slim hacked one then

Re: What playstation console can you recommend by sod09(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2020
oluwafreshkid:

yes you don't have to connect to internet just for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: What playstation console can you recommend by ShopNextDoor: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2020
oluwafreshkid:

You can play at least 90% of all games released on the PlayStation 4 straight from the box, without internet, PS Plus subscription or regular update.

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 for

Super clean PS4 Slim 500GB + original v2 pad + accessories plus free FIFA 18 CD

warranty seal intact, never opened, never repaired, no fault, single owner history

Re: What playstation console can you recommend by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

You can play at least 90% of all games released on the PlayStation 4 straight from the box, without internet, PS Plus subscription or regular update.

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 for

Super clean PS4 Slim 500GB + original v2 pad + accessories plus free FIFA 18 CD

warranty seal intact, never opened, never repaired, no fault, single owner history
Now that's cool.... I just need to find me one that's not super costly
Thanks for your input
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by ShopNextDoor: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
oluwafreshkid:

Now that's cool.... I just need to find me one that's not super costly
Thanks for your input

I wish you the best
Re: What playstation console can you recommend by Victorprofan: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2020
I have a new PS3 super slim 500g with two pads and hacked with 10games(fifa19,pes19,mortal combat etc)..
Selling cos I wanna upgrade. N40k

Re: What playstation console can you recommend by Victorprofan: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2020
oluwafreshkid:
I'm looking at getting a PlayStation console but I'm stuck on which will best suit me.
Now, here are my concerns....
The ps3 fits my budget range of 40k max but I don't know if I should get the hacked or pure console.

I don't intend to play any online game not for once (I'm not a gamer of any sort)
With a non hacked console, can I still choose to not connect to the Internet?
On a hacked console, must all the games be modded or patched like I have noticed.

I'll be in the comment section please.
Please I don't need adverts for game consoles I just want inputs to help me decide.

Now to answer ur questions slightly, PS4 is however not a match for any ps3,but considering the big man big wahala in PS4. People tend to get the hacked PS3 cos u can play any patched game,delete and play as many games as u want with a token..but in PS4,the game discs are costly and u will only be stuck with playing one game over and over until u get money for another disc.

So if ur pocket is okay to buy discs and buy data for enhanced online play,PS4 is superb for u..
But if ur d gaming type and wanna play countless games with as low as 10k ,PS3 is good to go.

Me for example,I have played enof PS3 and I wanna upgrade cos I can easily get ps4discs to play now comfortably..

And remember,PS3 different too,we have d fat,d slim and d superslim.

(1) (Reply)

Connecting A Wireless Pad To PC / Shadow Fight Arena 9ja Whatsapp Group / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.