Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,607 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Scholarship Application Made Easy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Application Made Easy. (236 Views)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2018 -apply Now / Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Application Made Easy. by EliteDude(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!
I know how searching for information online can be very frustrating and distracting at thesame time.

Would you like to apply for scholarship in schools abroad and at home in nigeria, but you lack the
wherewithal in time and resources?

If you are an undergraduate, I can help you with searching, application and processing of variuos
scholarship oppurtunities. Inntruth there are a lot of oppurtunities out there, but information is usually key.

Interested in any of these, then join my whatsapp community, let me lead you in the right direction on where, when,
how and steps you need to take to get the best out of your seach.

I am just a call away.
0.eight.1.eight.9.zero.7.zero.2.five.8.

Cheers, lets make the best of 2020.

(1) (Reply)

International Tuition Waiver Scholarship USA / Preventive Measures To Protect Your Hands From Hand Injuries At Work Place / Jollyphonics Teacher/training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.