Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State (59589 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Garkida In Adamawa - Ahmad Salkida / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Solorrman(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Its a pity.

Those saying that Boko Haram are also attacking Muslims should come and explain why the didn't attack any mosque in Garkida

All those major town that boko harm has been attacking are majorly Christian town.

85% of Chibok and Mishika people are Christians same with this Garkida
You have to say it all,what abt Maiduguri ? Is Maiduguri Christian majority town ? Are the civilian jtf all Christians,what abt the attack in Kano where they killed people in the central mosque on Friday ,are Christian going to mosque ? What abt potiskum attack,i am a witness because myself and the whole family became refugees in a town 25 kilometers away from potiskum yobe state are we Christians in potiskum ? Are the security personnel killed by Boko Haram all Christians ? Meaning are Boko Haram asking if u are Muslim or Christian before they attack army and police ? Do u also mean just because Boko Haram didn't burnt mosque that means they are more together with Muslims in garkida attack ? Or do u mean the people living in the town are all Christians,which one is more dangerous burning a worship place or killing bunch of a particular religious followers ? I dnt know abt u but atleast i get a little peace of mind if the Boko boys only burn my mosque but killed less people than they kill many people living a mosque untouched. Ur heart is stained with hatred toward Muslims if u say Boko boys are only choosing Christian and churches to burnt leaving mosque and Muslims alone. Ur hatred become very clear,but for me i hate anybody not only Boko boys who killed or even try to kill anybody even if u are a pagan. And i prefer seeing church burnt that seeing many Christian killed,church can be build again but ur soul is single nobody can bring u back. Hate Muslims all u want and there are millions of u who want to blame Muslims with any opportunities even if Boko Haram do not exist,i wonder why u call urself Christian as we have a proof that Jesus condemn hatred toward anybody.
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Solorrman(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
And the Jihad against Christians and minorities continue unabated under the supervision of Major General Buhari
have to say it all,what abt Maiduguri ? Is Maiduguri Christian majority town ? Are the civilian jtf all Christians,what abt the attack in Kano where they killed people in the central mosque on Friday ,are Christian going to mosque ? What abt potiskum attack,i am a witness because myself and the whole family became refugees in a town 25 kilometers away from potiskum yobe state are we Christians in potiskum ? Are the security personnel killed by Boko Haram all Christians ? Meaning are Boko Haram asking if u are Muslim or Christian before they attack army and police ? Do u also mean just because Boko Haram didn't burnt mosque that means they are more together with Muslims in garkida attack ? Or do u mean the people living in the town are all Christians,which one is more dangerous burning a worship place or killing bunch of a particular religious followers ? I dnt know abt u but atleast i get a little peace of mind if the Boko boys only burn my mosque but killed less people than they kill many people living a mosque untouched. Ur heart is stained with hatred toward Muslims if u say Boko boys are only choosing Christian and churches to burnt leaving mosque and Muslims alone. Ur hatred become very clear,but for me i hate anybody not only Boko boys who killed or even try to kill anybody even if u are a pagan. And i prefer seeing church burnt that seeing many Christian killed,church can be build again but ur soul is single nobody can bring u back. Hate Muslims all u want and there are millions of u who want to blame Muslims with any opportunities even if Boko Haram do not exist,i wonder why u call urself Christian as we have a proof that Jesus condemn hatred toward anybody
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Solorrman(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
JrSteven:
And some people still won't believe this is jihard
Burning down churches?
Why not the mosque?
Do u mean Boko boys do not burn mosque or what ? Or may be u mean shekau to be fair that he should burn mosque wherever he burnt a church abi ? May be u have to make a direct video to advice shekau.
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Yusman316(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
FrLukas:
Yet Buhari keeps releasing them after they are caught saying that they are now reformed.

Who is going to pay for all the loss of lives and damaged properties?
Why is it that some of u find pleasure in coming online and spreading falsehood. Don't u know u will answer for ur actions before God? The boko haram members being rehabilitated are the ones that willingly surrendered themselves to the authorities not the ones engaged in active terror acts. Believe it or not, any boko haram fighter caught actively fighting is either immediately extra judicially killed or locked away and the key thrown away. So u believe the military will simply rehabilitate and release people who target them. Go and insult a military man and see what happens
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2020
ignis:

Who is momodu?
Muhammad Buhari
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by tommieritchie: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=Davash222 post=86887462]This is getting too much.
Nigerian Soldiers will just sit back and wait for these Boys to attack first. Why are they not attacking them again? All we hear now is , Troops repel attack.
Boko haramists are now offensive while Nigerian Soldiers are defensive.

We need total overhaul of all service chiefs. I don’t see Nigeria winning this war with this tactics. The best way to defend is to attack.[Guy who told you army are not trying their best. See they are trying very well the serious matter is that bokoharam is among those army troops it is easy for army to go and attack just like that bokoharam always know the time they will attack just because their is traitor among them /quote]
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by NorthernSerene(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Is there any peace in activities of Isil, Iswap, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, etc??
And who said there is peace in their activities, by the way who told you these group members you made mentioned of are only muslims?
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by AgentNairaland(f): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2020
NorthernSerene:
And who said there is peace in their activities, by the way who told you these group members you made mentioned of are only muslims?

Ok they are Christians that shout allahu akbaru before killing, beheading, etc

You'll get well soon walie grin
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Yusman316:

Why is it that some of u find pleasure in coming online and spreading falsehood. Don't u know u will answer for ur actions before God? The boko haram members being rehabilitated are the ones that willingly surrendered themselves to the authorities not the ones engaged in active terror acts. Believe it or not, any boko haram fighter caught actively fighting is either immediately extra judicially killed or locked away and the key thrown away. So u believe the military will simply rehabilitate and release people who target them. Go and insult a military man and see what happens

You are just talking radarada.

The Boko Haram people that surrendered themselves, how many people have they raped and killed?

If Shekarau the leader of Boko Haram surrenders today, they should let him go scot-free abi?

I don't want to insult you, so just go and stay in one corner jeje.
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by newisd75: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2020
1 of d factor dat can cause d military to take over is problem in security. far back in history d military took over buhari government. if history was 2 repeat it self, d military will take over buhari government publicly or do dat silently in d form of a powerful cabal
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Let's pray and fast grin

Ka anyi kpee ekpere maka obodo anyi bu naijiria

Chineke kpokwaa unu na Naijiria oku!
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by godliman: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fake news from amotekin terrorists and ipob terrorists.

Let's give bihari chance to repair Nigeria
Even a drunkard won't write like this bros
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by NorthernSerene(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Ok they are Christians that shout allahu akbaru before killing, beheading, etc

You'll get well soon walie grin
Oh! Is that easy that you can even type it? So as you can see it's very easy to shout it if you can type it. Wake up bro.
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by AgentNairaland(f): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
NorthernSerene:
Oh! Is that easy that you can even type it? So as you can see it's very easy to shout it if you can type it. Wake up bro.

What Am I saying what are you saying?? Your people ie Muhammad and allah's representatives as far as killing, beheading, kidnapping in the cause of Islam and allah do SHOUT allahu akubaru b4 anything called Jihad, shey they are Christians that shout allahu akbaru or they are still Christians that force people to join ISLAM??
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by kcbaba007: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV captured more photos from the Boko Haram attack in Garkida Community in Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State on 21st February, 2020.

According to IgbereTV reports, the attack left several were houses burnt, which includes those of prominent sons of Garkida, Gen. Paul Tarfa (rtd) among others. Market places, EYN, Living Faith and Anglican churches were also burnt.

A rural health center was also destroyed; 2 ambulances belonging to the rural center were also burnt while another 2 were taken by the insurgents.

A police station and a barrack were burnt. Two soldiers were reported killed.

See photos below.

http://igberetvnews.com/1340176/photos-boko-haram-attack-garkida-gombi-lga-adamawa-state/

Buhari said he has delivered on the promise of security, that bokoharam has been completely decimated, and on the run
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by SteveOfu: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
since you on tele gram search for UltimateLove_NG
lordkay10:
Yet, somebody somewhere thought what these dimwits deserve is a special ministry, for destroying public properties and killing innocent people.
This country is a joke
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by godliman: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
EliteDude:
EYN was partly, not completely burnt ....
Did you see that burnt Bible? If it were the Qur'an, all hell will be let loose like LA palma volcano.
Re: Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
sodiqapril:
By the time bokoharam is done with north and APC is done with Nigerians...Abacha will be a saint compared to Buhari..that death rat griller will still come here and spill garbage
The rat griller will be handled well one day in the real time. He may hide in nairaland for now but not forever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around / Rotimi Amaechi Dancing At The Inauguration / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.