Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,893 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Come In And Learn How To Customise Clothes, Plates, Mugs, Facecap Etc - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come In And Learn How To Customise Clothes, Plates, Mugs, Facecap Etc (536 Views)

How To Customise Your Bridal Chuda With Name In India / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes / 9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Learn How To Customise Clothes, Plates, Mugs, Facecap Etc by tejusbrit: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Do you have pressing iron�‍♀? If yes then this training is for you�

I will teach u how to make money this 2020 by customizing gift items, Caps, wears cups etc for your own use or for commercial purposes with ur pressing iron at the confort of your home without stress and u smile to the bank�

Birthday, Pre-wedding shot, Graduation and many more are the latest thing trending out there�
Learn how to���
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PICTURE OR LOGO ON T-SHIRTS, CAP, MUG, PLATES, PHONE POUCH WITHOUT ANY MACHINE. All you need is pressing iron and you will make correct money in few months time (100% VIDEO)

Fee: first 20 to make payments pays 500 naira after that the fee goes back to 1000 naira

Course outline
�� How to customized T-Shirt/ Vest
�� How to customize Face cap
�� How to customize Plates
��How to customize Cups
�� How to customize Phone pouch

Mode of training:100% practical

Drop your Watsapp number to be added to the registration group or chat me up on 09097995119

Re: Come In And Learn How To Customise Clothes, Plates, Mugs, Facecap Etc by EliteDude(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Are you real...just pressing Iron

(1) (Reply)

Tom Ford Oud Wood Perfume / Combo: Seiki Vinyl Cutter And Flat Head Heat Press / Do You Wanna Know What Is The Difference Between Yoga Pants And Leggings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.