Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally (37146 Views)

FBI arrested Invictus Obi at the airport just before ‘escaping’ US (Photos) / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by JayReeMai(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Dumb fraudster, even I know my rights grin
But you don't know how to use your brain to make money like him.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by SciLab: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Motivational speaker in the day, wire wire at night. Werey.
I remember when I attended an event you spoke in 2017, I left feeling I am useless in this world. Not knowing it goes beyond aspire to acquire quotes grin

Lol....bwahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by nairaman66(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kiddllc:

May God continue to bless u bro... when i see lazy people quick to jump on threads like this to cry about the usual one man/ group of individuals putting pressure on them makes me wonder how it affects their so called legit hustle.. Truth is such idiots don't even hustle at all. They are envious of every other hustler who made it and believe there's something more to the hustle which is why u see them on such threads pouring out their lazy & frustrated souls

These category of people are just looking for soft landings on their failures, which they can turn to successes by minding their business!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
That is what happens when you loud yourself when you know very well that you have dark sides. You should have maintained low profile instead you went to ball on Forbes. Americans are people you don't trust and mess with
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Yankee101: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mum

This is not naija

No one can enter your house, car, devices etc without a warrant....if they forcefully do, anything they find can't be used against you
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by SciLab: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
This guy could actually walk free from the door due to that procedural mistake of FBI you know.

I've read a lot of John Grisham and lots of real life cases of suspects walking free due procedural mistakes of law enforcement agents in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by koketsoLedile: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Scammer
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Nickshrapnel: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Originalsly:

Bro..... it is a must to read him the Miranda Rights..... even if he names people he defrauded... the amounts... shows them documents of the transactions..... all of that would be inadmissible because he was not read his Miranda Rights. I'm surprised to hear them say he should know his Miranda Rights.
The investigators played him one better over there and I know it was intentional

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Nickshrapnel: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
JayReeMai:
But you don't know how to use your brain to make money like him.
I already have money that will last me this lifetime tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by nedekid: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
qualityovenbake:
There is no escape route for him. He committed the crime, so he should serve his time.
Wey the evidence grin
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Dollabiz: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Angelfrost(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
See this one... All of a sudden, he is eager to return to Naija!!!... Guy, clear yourself jare!!! grin
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Problem with people here is that you guys are looking for who to vent your frustrations on, negro, I’m not one of youse

see them , your denial bro
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.
Not everyone on Nairaland is your situation.
embrace reality you are in denial
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Kishkosh: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
FBI will successfully plead the doctrine of "forgone conclusion"
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by voltron14: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toscarel:

embrace reality you are in denial

grin

I'm telling you a fact.

Not everyone is in your situation.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by qualityovenbake(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
nedekid:

Wey the evidence grin
According to his defense team, the FBI did not read him his right before his arrest and they didn't show him any warrant to search his phone and laptop for evidence they plan to use against him. The evidence against him is overwhelming, his defense team are just trying to use technicalities to set him loose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by nedekid: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
qualityovenbake:
According to his defense team, the FBI did not read him his right before his arrest and they didn't show him any warrant to search his phone and laptop for evidence they plan to use against him. The evidence against him is overwhelming, his defense team are just trying to use technicalities to set him loose.
Yeah, I concur. He there is actually a chance he might escape this through the mess up of the FBI. After all the consolidated their case through the illegal acess to his devices and without reading him his rights.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

grin
I'm telling you a fact.
Not everyone is in your situation.
no no no you're still not accepting reality
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by voltron14: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toscarel:

no no no you're still not accepting reality

The reality that we all don't play at the same level.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

The reality that we all don't play at the same level.

you have a point there, from the way you sound pained,I'd say you are way down there
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by voltron14: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toscarel:

you have a point there, from the way you sound pained,I'd say you are way down there

Way out of the league you play.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by qualityovenbake(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
nedekid:

Yeah, I concur. He there is actually a chance he might escape this through the mess up of the FBI. After all the consolidated their case through the illegal acess to his devices and without reading him his rights.
His chances of coming out victorious is slim. Hardly any person that is convicted for fraud in US soil is exonerated or wins the FBI in US court.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
I thought this dude was smart, he should have pleaded guilty in order to reduce his prison time. Instead, he's allowing some stupid con lying lawyers with weak and watery arguments to deceive him into pleading not guilty. If you do the crime, be ready to do the time. Nwanne, shut the fuuckk up and go do your time! cool cool
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Nickshrapnel: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Toscarel:

see them , your denial bro
Aight bro smiley
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

something we agree on, just that the perspective might be....
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Toscarel: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
voltron14:

something we agree on, just that the perspective might be....
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ghost7:
Patron saint of yahoo boys accusing others of illegality. grin grin grin

Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by TUANKU(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
fernandoc:
There is hope for his freedom. I hope he goes scot free.
If you have a counter opinion pls wrap it up and shove it somewhere dark and funky.
Somewhere dark and funky like your mother's dirty thighs.
Re: Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally by ussv: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
That guy should have kept a low profile, see wetin high profile don cause. Some people cannot behave when they blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mamas Caught On CCTV Stealing From A Store / Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / Housemaid Steals N700,000 With Broom In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.