Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Bbnaija Star, Nina Ivy Finally Speaks On Her ‘mystery’ Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Nina Ivy Finally Speaks On Her ‘mystery’ Husband (601 Views)

Bbnaija Star Nina Looks Adorable In New Outfits (see Photos) / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Nina Ivy Finally Speaks On Her ‘mystery’ Husband by linx123: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Reality star, Nina Ivy has finally opened up about her mystery husband but she failed to reveal his identity because he is a ‘public’ person.

According to Kemi Filani News, the Imo State born reality show star cum fashion entrepreneur said she didn’t know would get married early

In her words,

“I didn’t know that I would get married early; it just happened. I think it was God’s perfect timing. My hubby is extremely private and we are fine the way it is.

“When the time for my white wedding comes, family and close friends would definitely be notified. I’m not yet sure how I want it.”

The fair-skinned social media personality also waved aside claims that the marriage was a publicity stunt and that she was hiding her hubby’s identity for fear of losing him.

Nina Ivy said;

“Only a man that wants to be snatched will be. Trust me, we are very good. On if it’s a stunt, let’s wait and see. For now, everything is private.

“Like I always say............https://janefblog.com/12532-2bbnaija-star-nina-ivy-finally-speaks-on-her-mystery-husband/

Re: Bbnaija Star, Nina Ivy Finally Speaks On Her ‘mystery’ Husband by CrudeSon: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
For those who is loosing sleep about it? Wetin we go use your husband or his face do?
Useless posts as usual

(1) (Reply)

Sinach And Husband Swear For Nigerian Pastors / Who Destroy Others To Succeed Must Know That Destruction Awaits Him- Tonto Dikeh / Chioma WAS Never Covid19 POSITIVE _davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.