Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

"...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." (249 Views)

"If Jesus Is God, Then Who Did He Pray To?" / "If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say That The Father Was Greater Than He?" / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." by AfroAgroPower: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
"...If God is God; Then YOU ARE GOD."

Those who doubt themselves as Gods worship Those Who Thought Themselves as Gods.

To be a God; You must Understand Who You are.

You must become AWARE of Your True Self.

A lot of people have been imprisoned to believe in worshipping other People as their Gods;

They do not do this INTENTIONALLY.

They think they worship an Heavenly God; whereas They worship the Clergies who already have seen themselves as GODS.

Since these People SEE Themselves as GODS; Their Followers Subconsciously SEE Them as GODS also.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." by AfroAgroPower: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
This happens because the vision of these followers SEE Them as DEMI-GODS.

The Vision which is an ELEMENT of SIGHT transfers and registers a placid effect on the mind to Eventually SEE People Who SEE Themselves as God - GOD!

They Universe is Controlled Mentally, Physically and Psychologically by those Who SEES themselves as Gods.

For to Control The Universe; You Must Contain The Capability to be in the Godly Capacity. You must not SEE Yourself the way MERE Men SEES Themselves.

You must be able to be MENTALLY and PSYCHOLOGICALLY FIT To Control the MERE PHYSICAL MEN.

For You have SEEN Yourself as The LIGHT; That which MANY OTHERS SEE.

For You KNOW FOR SURE That YOU Are THE LIGHT that SHINES and RIGHTLY DIRECT The PATHS of MEN.

FOR YOU ARE GOD,

AS

I AM GOD.

Financial FITNESS.

~ CHAMELEON.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." by AfroAgroPower: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Our Next MESSAGE Could Be:

"NAILED TO THE CROSS."

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "...if God Is God; Then I AM GOD." by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional Today / Why God Is Very Unemotional Towards Men. / Mfm Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.