Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State (78472 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by Mystiquefia: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
chidexleo:
On behalf of kwale people in Delta State, I plead with senator ovie omo agege not to take away our only hope of federal present ( kwale poly). Sir pls remember 2023 and what our vote can do for you

Audio votes. Delta central senatorial district is controlled by APC and Delta north is PDP. And voting pattern would likely go in that pattern too.
That's no to say I'm against the said polytechnic going to kwale though.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by WarriAproko: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
odinga1of:

The Chief of Staff is the next Governor of Delta State. Cos Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa controls Delta North, while Chief of Staff it's same LGA with Ovie Omo Agege, so it will be do or die affair.

In Delta South, PDP is more United than APC, remember the likes of James Manager and Michael Diden.
David edevie is the next Governor. PDP wahala much for dis delta state.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by WarriAproko: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Audio votes. Delta central senatorial district is controlled by APC and Delta north is PDP. And voting pattern would likely go in that pattern too.
That's no to say I'm against the said polytechnic going to kwale though.
not on the state level. PDP have more house of assembly candidates in central.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by odinga1of: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
WarriAproko:
David edevie is the next Governor. PDP wahala much for dis delta state.

Madam leave politics and concentrate on gossip.

David Edevbie has been a PDP member since the time of James Ibori, now he is the current Chief of Staff.

I don't know what u saying.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by exponent50real(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
NO PERMANENT FRIEND AND ENEMIES IN POLITIC................ POLITIC IS GAME
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by Slimsly100(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wait o, Wike apply lipstick for that first picture
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by DONFASZY(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=86908247][/quote]
Am shock u dont know jokes

Whats my business
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by noziz(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Tuetara:
Adams Oshiomhole and Rivers State Governor Wike in Playful mode at the thanksgiving service of Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege at Redeemer Catholic Church in Delta State where both leaders attended

Recently, Nyesom Wike and Oshiomole exchanged banters in the media following attack on the residence of Justice Mary Odili by APC protesters.

See how those two men wey wear suit for the second pix dey look oshiomole like sey make dem kill ham. Their bad look no be here o!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by dederocs(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Oshomole is a real confused man, dancing like a puppet grin
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by awoluyi(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Every time i see or read something about Omo-Agege i remember the senate Mace!
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by Bizibi(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2020
odinga1of:

The Chief of Staff is the next Governor of Delta State. Cos Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa controls Delta North, while Chief of Staff it's same LGA with Ovie Omo Agege, so it will be do or die affair.

In Delta South, PDP is more United than APC, remember the likes of James Manager and Michael Diden.
the problem is not the pdp as a party,the problem is the chief of staff,we know the type of person he is but he is not a bad person.if omoagege comes up against pdp,it will be very tough.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by greatseed: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I think he is standing for a boxing bout... But Wike laughing at him like baba u no fit collect one blow o grin angry cheesy

Why is Oshiomhole standing?
Maybe those without University degree where ask to stand up while those with certificate where asked to sit down.
No wonder Wike and others are sitting down while Oshiomhole is standing

I heard Oshiomhole went there with his Doctorate degree certificate from Harvard, Wike is in trouble.
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by odinga1of: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bizibi:
the problem is not the pdp as a party,the problem is the chief of staff,we know the type of person he is but he is not a bad person.if omoagege comes up against pdp,it will be very tough.

What type of Person is the chief of staff

He is not a bad person, but we know who he is"

Oga u de carry talk
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
odinga1of:

What type of Person is the chief of staff

He is not a bad person, but we know who he is"

Oga u de carry talk
let us leave it,i dont want to go further....
Re: Oshiomhole & Wike Meet At Senator Omo-Agege's Thanksgiving In Delta State by spirul77: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=DONFASZY post=86929598]
i think it was too hard for sarcasm, anyways, no vex baba, but if you still dey vex, send me your bank acc make I transfer just 1 million dollar to you now now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25% In FCT Not A Requirement To Emerge President – Falana / 'Thanks': Wike’s Response To Atiku’s Congratulatory Message / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.