Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) (761 Views)

Cow With Two Heads Causes Panic Among Residents In Gombe State (photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by ScottDM1: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
A farmer was shocked after one of his cows gave birth to a calf with two heads.

Bhaskar's alien-like arrival also had four eyes and two mouths and his farm in India has since become popular with tourists.

Bicephaly is not uncommon in animals, with a wide variety of species being born with defects like this.

Herpetologist Dr John Kleopfer told 'ABC': "Sometimes with two-headed animals, you'll get one head that's a little bit more dominant over the other one."

See More Pictures Here- https://umebeautycare.com/calf-born-with-two-heads-shocks-farmer-video/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by northvietnam(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin
Jara tinz...
Extra plate of cow head
Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by chatinent: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Following.
Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by Bonebreaker(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
northvietnam:
grin
Jara tinz...
Extra plate of cow head
oga u would seriously eat this thing
Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by Professorcplus(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
I taught I have seen it all. Imagine human baby with two heads; How do I tell my child "Jonny doesn't have two head now... he/she be like daddy remember Chidi with two head " grin
Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by northvietnam(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bonebreaker:
oga u would seriously eat this thing

When I dey eat snake, eat bat... and big lizard.. this one nah Salad na
Re: Calf Born With Two Heads Shocks Farmer (video) by emeijeh(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
northvietnam:

When I dey eat snake, eat bat... and big lizard.. this one nah Salad na

Corona virus candidate spotted grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Bryant Remembers Kobe Bryant On Their 19th Wedding Anniversary / What Will Make Me Fall In Love –nollywood Actress Gloria Okafor / Davido Reportedly Chased Chioma Out Of The House And Beat Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.