Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? (574 Views)

The Best Moss Removal Companies Near Me: Say Goodbye To Pesky Moss Growth / School Fees, Rent And Work: 5 Nigerian Dads On How They Survive January / Peak 456: Calling On All Smart Mums And Dads! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
;-;

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by donbachi(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ur fada get anoda wife n kids somewhere...na only am dey booze?.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
;-;

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by Hotspotbro(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
donbachi:
Ur fada get anoda wife n kids somewhere...na only am dey booze?.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by namiji2598: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
My father is a dead beat dad, am pretty sure of it....kudos to this barrack woman who don sell things tire for Mami market
Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by grafixdon: 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Respect your father son. One day you'll become a father and you'll understand better
Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by donbachi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hotspotbro:
bros,he boozes that he makes a fool outta himself on the streets. People asking me is that your Dad I'll say that its our dad's irresponsible brother from the village and run.
dem go don nak am spirit of alcoholism..make una pray 4 am...my cousin in sophomore in US studying to be a pilot,came back to nigeria and was hit with dat...4rm 1 white curtain bar to another.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by Hotspotbro(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
grafixdon:
Respect your father son. One day you'll become a father and you'll understand better

Re: Why Are Nigerian Dads So Pesky? by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:

No you'll die of prolonged stress if my dad was your Dad.

Lol cant be that bad, my dad was a deadbeat too, now he wants me to call him daily trying to form relationship and this is a man who never contributed to my education... So I completely understand, religion is a scam also, focus on your private personal relationship with GOD and that is all you need...

(1) (Reply)

Injustice On Nairaland / Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Feminine Assets On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Empress Njamah’s Leaked Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.