Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him (5421 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Montracine: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Assuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without His Consent.

Ngozi Ezeonu's name made the headlines today after her ex-husband accused her of marrying off their daughter, Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu, and without his consent.
Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu wedded last Sunday, 15th February 2020 in a glamorous traditional ceremony in Asaba Delta State.
Ngozi's ex husband, Denis Ikpelue was notable missing at such an important event.
Breaking his silence, he revealed that Ngozi Ezeonu married off their daughter without his consent.
He noted that in Igbo land a woman, cannot marry off another woman, so as long as he is concerned, his daughter is not married.
I'm the real son of the soil in In Igbo land and I am knowledgeable enough to some extent concerning Igbo marriage tradition in Anambra State.
In the whole of Anambra state where I belong, a woman does not and has no legitimate right whatsoever to give out a fellow woman's hand in marriage. It is a abomination and taboo.
As such, Ngozi Denis Ikpelue has no legitimate right and authority to give out Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu's hands in marriage. As long as I and the entire family of Ezeonu and his kindred are concerned, Ogechukwu Edwina is not married.
Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu is yet to marry. What happened at Asaba Delta State on the 15th of February 2020 was the usual Nollywood home movie film shooting
As at time I lived with Ngozi Denis Ikpelue, I have three children a daughter and two boys.
Concerning my relationship with Ngozi Denis Ikpelue, it is no speculation that the marriage relationship packed up long time ago, sometime in the year 2013,' He said.
The divorce case took place in the High Court of Lagos state, in the Ikeja Judicial division. Suit on ID/429/HD/2013.
And by the second day of January 2015, a legal dissolution of the marriage was given by the court and Ngozi Denis Ikpelue ceased to be married to me Mr Edwin Ezeonu.
She has been deceiving the whole world by saying that she is still married to me,' he added
Meanwhile, Ngozi Ezeonu is yet to comment

https://www.herald.ng/ngozi-ezeonus-ex-husband-accuses-her-of-marrying-off-their-daughter-without-his-approval/

https://www.legit.ng/1305125-ngozi-ezeonus-husband-reportedly-accuses-marrying-daughter-him.html

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Bluntguy: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
You abandon your daughter for your wife to train single handedly, when she is about to settle down in marriage, you just appear from nowhere claiming your wife has usurped your right as a father. What right?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
As long as I and the entire family of Ezeonu and his kindred are concerned, Ogechukwu Edwina is not married.
Ogechukwu Edwina Ezeonu is yet to marry. What happened at Asaba Delta State on the 15th of February 2020 was the usual Nollywood home movie film shooting

The man is right

Ngozi Ezeonu is good in movie tradition but a mess in reality.

She has no right whatsoever to give the daughter in marriage without the man's consent.

No wonder she married her off to a Yoruba man...

That says it all..

A real man will ask questions before going ahead on marriage..

More the girl married to her fellow si.....ssy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Women use the children as weapons to punish the way you treated them.

But is dat fair on the children?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Righteousness89(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
According to the Actress Husband
Montracine:

What happened at Asaba Delta State on the 15th of February 2020 was the usual Nollywood home movie film shooting

This one Weak me!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Bluntguy:
You abandon your daughter for your wife to train single handedly, when she is about to settle down in marriage, you just appear from nowhere claiming your wife has usurped your right as a father. What right?
[/s]

I am happy u are a man, one day, it will be your turn.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Mutemenot(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
A real man can t marry a girl without the consent of the girl's father and kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Fasindo: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
shocked

Never neglect the tradition and customs of the land.

A mother has no right to marry her daughter off without her father's consent and approval.

Regina Daniel's Father said this same thing nd Rita Daniels ignored him and till date Regina is yet to conceive.

Ngozi Ezeonu daughter should go nd meet her father for d approval of her marriage if not she may not be able to conceive.

Nke a bu alu
Omenala esika
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
The reason y in Igbo culture, marriage is presided over by the Father and his Kins men is becos the woman is too emotional and preoccupied with the now and never seeing the big picture.

If u doubt me, take a look at Regina williams.

It is not hard to see or identify the types of marriages that are contracted by women.

Once dey gain financial independence they usurp up the role of the father.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by CharleyBright(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok.

I dont get it when Husband and wife take their quarell to dangerous heights till they divorce, separate and want to ruin the life and marriage of their children.

So the woman married out the daughter without husbands consent, and husband says the marriage will not stand cos he didnt collect dowry? Who loss?
Make the girl renounce both parent if they want to scatter her marriage with their egoistic fights.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Bluntguy: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

I am happy u are a man, one day, it will be your turn.
Just shut up and stop doing macho. Learn to call a spade by its name. It will help you in life. If you like cancel this one too, and still reply to what you already cancelled.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
There are better ways issues like this can be addressed. For the sake of the bride, Both parents should sort it out.

BTW, i never knew she was a divorcee. It's good she kept it off social media unlike some celebrities who will not let us be with their marriage wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
Bluntguy:

Just shut up and stop doing macho. Learn to call a spade by its name. It will help you in life. If you like cancel this one too, and still reply to what you already cancelled.
[/s]

I know your a yoruba man fighting your corner to marry Igbo women, dat is your own position and u see the father as a threat right?

Learn to always tell the truth.

U cannot forcefully marry any man's daughter, against his consent. It is not marriage.

U go and ask him and persuade him, if he agrees fine, if not, plenty more fishes out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
shocked
So this lovely woman is divorced too?

I give up on nollywood.

If actually she married her daughter off without somebody standing for her papa family, my hand no dey o.

A very bad precedent.
Son in law and his people are watching. To be used later against the wife.

I call this Lagos or Abuja marriage.
We are not yet ripe to practice some modern oyibo custom. People should take note.

Even if the man and his people are devil incarnate, for the sake of your daughters marital stability, close eye and work with them afterall na the 2 of u join body born am.
After marriage, go your separate ways. Except her husband to be, his other family members shouldn't know that there is fire in the mountain.

U do things with sense not emotions.

The girl too na mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bluntguy:

nna omechaa oga erutegi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Let just ask, how hard is it to go with some elders or your parents to knock on the man door and tell him you want to marry his daughter?

If u have been knacking all these men daughters and nothing happen?

How hard is it to look a man in the eye and promise to take very good care of his daughter and be a good member of his family?

At least this time, na me carry rope hang round my neck, say i no dey run. This is too easy.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Bluntguy: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
nna omechaa oga erutegi
Nne, your Monika says it all. You will soon snatch a husband that will rutekwa gi.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by 4four(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
If he think his daughter had not married he should sue both he ex wife and the young guy that married his daughter. Nonsense, probably he was informed about the marriage and he was forming " I do not known you young man, you can not marry my daughter " . and mother way love her daughter and known how responsible men are scarce in Nigeria just told her daughter " do not mind that useless man, the wedding go take place either with or without his permission "

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
hammerU:
The reason y in Igbo culture, marriage is presided over by the Father and his Kins men is becos the woman is too emotional and preoccupied with the now and never seeing the big picture.

If u doubt me, take a look at Regina williams.

It is not hard to see or identify the types of marriages that are contracted by women.

Once dey gain financial independence they usurp up the role of the father.
Regina Williams kee you dia!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by SciLab: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
This one weak me o. Nollywood marriage ke.

No wonder she married a yoruba. No true Igbo man would marry a lady without going to see the father of lady in question as longer as the father is alive.

Even if the father is in prison or a street beggar, he should know about the wedding regardless of his marital status with the mother of the lady.

Ngozi Ezeonu should know better as a thorough Igbo woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
ChoCho54:
Regina Williams kee you dia!

Make Amotekun take your head shine.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Bluntguy: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

I know your a yoruba man fighting your corner to marry Igbo women, dat is your own position and u see the father as a threat right?

Learn to always tell the truth.

U cannot forcefully marry any man's daughter, against his consent. It is not marriage.

U go and ask him and persuade him, if he agrees fine, if not, plenty more fishes out there.
You are not more Igbo than I am. Play your role as a responsible father before claiming paternal rights during the girl's marriage. Is that too much for you to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Bluntguy:

You are not more Igbo than I am. Play your role as a responsible father before claiming paternal rights during the girl's marriage. Is that too much for you to understand?

Wat role are u talking about?

Will u prefer your papa to be Evans?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lawd! What chauvinistic insecure retards y'all posting crap about the lady are!

Have you bothered asking how come he was left out?

BTW, the lady in question is above 18years and has the right to be married without either parents breathing down her neck!

Fear any animal with a tail in front! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:
Lawd! What chauvinistic insecure retards y'all posting crap about the lady are! Have you bothered asking how come he was left out? BTW, the lady in question is above 18years and has the right to married without either parents breathing down her neck!

Fear any animal with a tail I'm the front!
[/s]

Trash as usual...

This is Africa, we have our customs and traditions and they must be respected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by aremuforlife(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
[/quote]u[quote author=MelesZenawi post=86900111]

The man is right

Ngozi Ezeonu is good in movie tradition but a mess in reality.

She has no right whatsoever to give the daughter in marriage without the man's consent.

No wonder she married her off to a Yoruba man...

That says it all..

A real man will ask questions before going ahead on marriage..

More the girl married to her fellow si.....ssy.
What do you mean she was married off to a Yoruba man.
You should be proud, she is married to noble and not a commoners like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
aremuforlife:
u
What do you mean she was married off to a Yoruba man.
You should be proud, she is married to noble and not a commoners like you.
[/s]

Trash!

Money miss road...

Agbero NURTW members can never be noble, no matter how many Lagosians they waylay.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
u What do you mean she was married off to a Yoruba man. You should be proud, she is married to noble and not a commoners like you.
She is not married. They just acted a movie in Asaba...
Calm down...soon the video will be released.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

Trash as usual...

This is Africa, we have our customs and traditions and they must be respected.
Customs hammer ya head dia!

Where were you when she cried all night and only momma stayed awake to rock her?

Where were you when she soiled her herself and momma was busy in the kitchen but had to put off the gas to clean her up?

Where were you when it was open day at school and momma had to be mom and dad for her?

Where were you when she fell in love the first time and needed someone to talk to?

You thought she would obviously turn out like her mother who was no good in your eyes, so you kept your distance!

Now she survived and you are seeking to take the glory, oga are you mad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by hammerU: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
ChoCho54:

Where were you when she cried all night and only momma stayed awake to rock her?

Where were you when she soiled her herself and momma was busy in the kitchen but had to put off the gas to clean her up?

Where were you when it was open day at school and momma had to be mom and dad for her?

Where were you when she fell in love the first time and needed someone to talk to?

You thought she would obviously turn out like her mother who was no good in your eyes, so you kept your distance!

[/s]

E be like say u be product of single parent.

Continue listening to your mother, dont go and find your father.

U dont know the value of a father.

Can u see the way i carry culture for head?

I am my father's son.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by ChoCho54(f): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
hammerU:

Make Amotekun take your head shine.
Make Akukwu Emeke and Iyaifor Enyiogugu take your head shine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu's Ex - Husband Accuses Her Of Marrying Off Her Daughter Without Him by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
ChoCho54:

I am aware your state has raped tradition to nothingness but here we have not...

What you wrote up there is a complete gibberish...

No one can sacrifice tradition on mere emotions and flimsy excuses....Mbanu ..

Tradition must be defended rightly at all times...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Is Pregnant For Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon Ex-husband / 25 Historical Photos You Wont Believe Are Real / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Looked Different In New Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.