Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow (1124 Views)

Cost Of Roofing A House In Nigeria / Quotation For Roofing A 3 Bedroom Bungalow / What Is The Estimated Cost Of This Floor Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow by sledok: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please house, anyone with information about the estimated amount to be used in roofing a 5 bedroom bungalow with 0.45mm Metcoppo aluminium Roofing sheet. Thank you
Re: What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow by bluecircle470: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
0.45 roofing sheet are very lite and i won't advise you go for that if you don't want to change it soon. I am a staff of Tower Alluminium so you can contact me on my WhatsApp. 08051794777
Re: What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
sledok:
Please house, anyone with information about the estimated amount to be used in roofing a 5 bedroom bungalow with 0.45mm Metcoppo aluminium Roofing sheet. Thank you
Allow for N1.2m including the wood for roof structure and labour
Re: What Is The Estimated Amount For Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow by Person2person(m): 4:39am On Feb 24, 2020
sledok:

Budget between 1m to 1.5m, depending on your roof height and your choice of wood for the roof members.
as someone rightly pointed out to you, .55 will be the best !

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

56bedroom Hotel For Lease In V.i (pictures Included) / 1 Plot Of Land Alpha Beach Lekki / Five B/r Duplex Wit Swimming Pool + Pictures @ Maitama Fct Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.