Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend (73975 Views)

PHOTOS: Celebrities Attend Rita Dominic Wedding / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Inehmesit: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Under-ratted comment grin
fergie001:
My mb don finish...
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Happiestman1: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by XXLmatter: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I see the ideas that took Alexreport and a few others including Boodogay to etisalat office unveiling itself. Good one Alex even though Gliz didn't get through you still made it

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by sacx: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
This Ned sef. There are some people money can't change cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Apination(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sorry to ask, na NYANSH dem take dey fvck am since lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by fergie001: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Anytime Alex post any news, Your mb must suffer...
Inehmesit:
Under-ratted comment grin
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by DCmonster: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Regi na otu( pvssy) in igbo, and NWA (oko) peniz in Yoruba. How can a man be fucking mother and daughter at the same time. He even got them a table with his blonde bitch. To all hustler keep chasing the cheque and never chase a bitch,so that you can Bleep your ex and her mother when you are finally made.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by franugo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
AlexReports:
Continue
nice pics bro.
But u really ought to proofread ur articles before posting
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by karkinase(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Desmond just getting more handsome cool
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Fragility6: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
Were all d bad belle wey wan finish diz gal wen she wan marry. Hope una eyes don dey clear now

3 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by dasauce(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
AlexReports:

I don't care if you're promoting your brand or actually rendering your PR services to the Nwoko... But please, kindly put a guideline caption on the heading
(This thread contains some material that many people would find unsuitable for your data consumption)
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ORAFA(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
AlexReports:
More
Brother Alex I need your contact oh
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Odphoto(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Come please wetin be my own there ....... How many people still de buy magazine's
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by McTobe(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
Like someone said up there THIS IS 2020 How many people still buy Magazine. If she had opted for an Online Fashion forum or the online version of that same magazine or even a Reality tv show e for make bigger sense. I wish her well shaa at least she did not allow herself to be relegated to the kitchen/Bedroom with other co wives

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by toprealman: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Na lie, you have not lost it.....you are still a virgin
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Munzy14(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
punisha:
angry

May I bath naked
If this girl got married a virgin.

Yeye dey smell
Lol, before do u bathe clothed... grin

It's 85% possible she can be virgin, while u guys will think she has been eating before the meeting.
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ojaysam25(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
starbuck:
Pete Edochie and his kinds no dey associate himself with this rubbish
correct guy

2 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by SocialJustice: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
This girl is just wasting this man's money. Failed venture, who still reads hardcopy magazines.

6 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Alexa reporter, only you dey chop this money?
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Lamanii22(f): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mogajunior:
Let's be sincere with ourselves. looking at Ned, wat would have attracted young beautiful Regina to him if not the money.

In all you do, make money and watch everything fall in place.

Right lol... Money's important... If it's for his looks, she wouldn't have looked at him twice.. Money is basics, she want a life of comfort for herself.. She did what pays her...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:
If you can't be rich, at least marry from a rich Family!

Poverty is not something to joke with

Lol.... Guy the way the bolded use crack me ehn!! grin grin...... I don laugh tire...
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Virginia you mean
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok So?? She shud go back to Skol, continue her acting or get a regular day job. I think she's bored.

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by adecz: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
That her first boyfriend was impotent..

grin grin grin grin

Legends sabi Wetin women dey use for
'down' there to confuse or trick the
unsuspecting mugu like Ned . smiley wink

Some of us wey don go moon come
back know the koko..

Regina mama don put Ned for final
Job
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Exodora: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
punisha:
angry

May I bath naked
If this girl got married a virgin.

Yeye dey smell

No you will wear suit ni!
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2020
I see Hypocrites everywhere in the pictures.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by King901: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2020
How comes no big celebrity spoke against this 'child abuse' and 'trafficking' by her mother. They are all celebrating it and even honored it with full attendance - All because of money.
Maybe, I'm not the only one but I deeply feel she is unhappy in this marriage. Trust me money is not everything, she'll definitely tell us the true story and forces behind this marriage someday.
I know she's sacrificing alot to show the media all is fine and supposedly making the prison called marriage work. But guess what? This same celebrities celebrating her will condemn their solemnization

1 Like

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Sirmuel1(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2020
Felixamos:

Lol.... Guy the way the bolded use crack me ehn!! grin grin...... I don laugh tire...

No mind me jare grin
Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Banky16(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2020
Regina husband get dis money oo

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by Finnese001: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2020
new meme

4 Likes

Re: REGINA MAGAZINE: Regina Daniels Launches Her Magazine, Celebrities Attend by AliAgbede22(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2020
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Shares Wedding Video, Says "COZA Pastor Biodun Didn't Wed Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.