Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. (66348 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / A Visit To An Aquarium In Downtown Toronto / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by naturefellow(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
6:— More pictures of the Beach.
my heart skipped a beat. Those sculpted turtles look real.

5 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Lord knows how much I hate all these nyash dancing. See this one's dry nyash
Come on Babe!

Don't hate on another woman...

Meanwhile when am I taking you to the beach?
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by cicikhemy(f): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2020
sukerefakere......outing e haf reach o....#InJenifaVoice
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by majamajic(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
nairaman66:

Very terrible way of putting your point across! Everyone can get very dirty too! I was only trying to analyze with someone and you just jumped right in, please take your knowledge/certificate and shove it up your black asss!

Analyse with someone , and u mentioned me

Why can't u admit , u made a mistake

I was at the beach yesterday even
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2020
bettyLad:
I was there yesterday too, celebrated my 30birthday with my friends ,
Happy 30th birthday. Some ladies won't say their age both offline n online.

I like you for that

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I can't abide red wine, I don't know why. It gets me all tipsy.

So chicken wings and fried yam is 5k? Give me 5k let me cook a full pot of jollof rice with chicken for you, package it inside a warmer and bring along to this beach. You go chop belleful grin
Lol
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Alexandre7:

grin grin grin

Look at this wan,

I already did the needful before I went back,

Right now we’re talking about her coming over that way we can start the wedding preparations.

So we can start talking about her having my babies.
You did the needful as in you tinye ife na ife?...
No wonder pocohantas just dey glow these days...Igbo girls unu di egwu!

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by brownbib(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2020
NICE
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Come on Babe!

Don't hate on another woman...

Meanwhile when am I taking you to the beach?
I'm not hating the player. Just the game

Which beach do you have in mind?
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Happy 30th birthday. Some ladies won't say their age both offline n online.

I like you for that
Why should we say our age? You no know sey woman no dey old? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by PapalsBull(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
A full grown guy fooling himself, jeez!

Assuming he posted his address alot of his enermies would have dealt with him to the extent that he will be afraid to come online. cheesy
That's not him. His name is Michael... Through the modelmike7 moniker.
He was busted through his old handle now disactivated.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Kingrexyl(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2020
PapalsBull:
That's not him. His name is Michael... Through the modelmike7 moniker. He was busted through his old handle now disactivated.

Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by PapalsBull(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2020
millhouse:
A can of star radler hose for N1,400 ?? Be like person go high for outside well before entering the beach o
grin
You sure say you go know road to the beach? grin

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by PapalsBull(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nawa o.
You can see it from the screenshot I posted.

After he was busted, he quickly disactivate the modelmike7 moniker, another of his moniker (thegreenland) was busted too, he disactivated that too.

People were already tracking him.
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I'm not hating the player. Just the game

Which beach do you have in mind?
Don't mind me. I am not a beach person. I have lived in Lagos all my life n I can count how many times I have been to the beach. I have also lived on the mainland my whole life too.
I am a joint/ night clubs/hotel swimming pool person.

So you as the beach person tell me.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Omotaday(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2020
I have been to Oniru beach. Didn’t know there is a Moist beach. I don’t think I want to go back there except for clubbing

I have been to Artican, Elegushi, Laguna and Landmark. Landmark is still my favourite followed by Laguna. I don’t like too much noise.

Who wanna go to La Campaign Tropicana with me?

Updated: I visited La campain tropicana

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by vivalavida(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2020
This pocahontas na fine babe oo

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Why should we say our age? You no know sey woman no dey old? cheesy
But that lady just did

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Don't mind me. I am not a beach person. I have lived in Lagos all my life n I can count how many times I have been to the beach. I have also lived on the mainland my whole life too.
I am a joint/ night clubs/hotel swimming pool person.

So you as the beach person tell me.
I hear Landmark Beach makes sense
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nnemuka(f): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2020
Poco nne you dey ball hard oo
See lovely pictures

Enjoy and keep looking fresh
btw you gather backside oo grin

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Lmao. Pictures do not do justice to my height, I am no where near short o. Only TALL guys dwarf me and it takes a really tall guy to dwarf me on heels.

It is a wig nne. My friend was admiring it once and I pulled it off, dude was startled. I restrained myself from pulling it off yesterday.

I would not have known that was Moist beach if not that I saw a thread about it on Nairaland. It was filled with some “elite” people and whites. You can wear your bikini there too.

True, I was startled when I saw the crowd trooping in. You should try Landmark then, it is the next on my list, or Takwa Bay. cheesy

Just corrected it. Should have been N4000.

Ishi stop doing like a village woman. Chop this money now that you are alive. I do not do any form of alcohol, whether na red wine or green one.

You’re not short? You’re what then

Anybody below 5.7/5.8 is short
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by SniperSmurf(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Very informative thread. Whenever I'm in Lagos I might check it out. A little on the costly side though. Especially their alcoholic drinks compared to similar places.
Before una talk say I stingy.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Diffdeef(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2020
mkoabiola:

Am not coming with a car oo but i may take uber cos am coming with my fiancée.

How much is d gate/entrance fee?
Do they allow visitors bring in food?

How long is d distance from Abraham Adesanya?
Entrance fee is 1k per head,Yes you can take food and drinks,Distance isn't much,road that leads to the beach is always traffic free.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Ishilove: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
nedekid:

Oga, some people here can afford it, but still feel it is overpriced.
Why do you respond to nitwits? They are very small minded and view the world from their tiny, myopic corners while some of us see the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
pocohantas:
1:— I want to visit all the beaches in Lagos grin.
] The fare is quite cheap. I have little idea about Uber services, neither do i have their app. From somewhere ArOuNd Alimosho, Do you think 6k will take someone to and fro?
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
] The fare is quite cheap. I have little idea about Uber services, neither do i have their app. From somewhere ArOuNd Alimosho, Do you think 6k will take someone to and fro?

I know Alimosho to be a local government, I would have asked where in Alimosho.

Anyway, I entered ALIMOSHO in the app. This is what I got, no SURGE. You don’t wanna imagine the cost when there is a surge, especially weekends, during peak periods.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nnemuka:
Poco nne you dey ball hard oo
See lovely pictures

Enjoy and keep looking fresh
btw you gather backside oo grin

Thanks babe. You should do that sometime, if you never start sef. Last week was very eventful for me, so my friend suggested this and I am grateful. cheesy

Lol...His creations are wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Okoroawusa: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ishilove:

I hear Landmark Beach makes sense
Ok...I will see what to do about that
Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Adverts247: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Why not try out LEKKI LEISURE

it's one of the best beaches in Lagos and the cleanest at that.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow you're beautiful even without the full picture, unlike our aunties here hiding in the dark with Good looking and God fearing Profile's...

I'll be in Lagos next month, it will be nice hangout with you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.