Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Chris Bassey: Cross River Should Not Be Known For Carnival Alone-actor, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Bassey: Cross River Should Not Be Known For Carnival Alone-actor, (455 Views)

Actor Chris Bassey Jets Out Before Innuagration / Home Alone Actor Macaulay Culkin And Girlfriend Brenda Song Welcome A Baby Boy / Shan George, Chris Bassey Others Gets Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Bassey: Cross River Should Not Be Known For Carnival Alone-actor, by thecomment2020: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Newly appointed Callywood Board member, Christopher Bassey, has aired his view on the need to position the Cross River movie industry.

According to the versatile actor cum producer and director, he pointed out that for the industry to grow, there is need to ensure that lots of production takes place thereby helping make the state popular.

He noted that he has always been a believer of giving back to his state and his new appointment is one that will open doors for many in the state.

In his words, “I am that one person that loves giving back to my community. I believe in giving people a chance to showcase themselves. While shooting outside the state, I ensure i get few of my people on set too.”

Bassey further noted that for Cross River to be well known and not for carnival alone, more attention needs to be given to the movie industry.

“There is need to put Cross River in the entertainment map. The state should not be known for carnival and good roads. Lets add grounds for the movie industry, we deserve better,” he added.

Source: http://brandafriq.com/cross-river-should-not-be-known-for-carnival-alone-actor-chris-bassey/

Re: Chris Bassey: Cross River Should Not Be Known For Carnival Alone-actor, by chatinent: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2020
We also know it for dog horror movies.

(1) (Reply)

Kirk Douglas Donates Entire £61m Fortune To Charity / On The Low Burna Boy Hits 100 Million Views On Youtube / Don’t Miss Out! Check Out Your Faves At The #AMVCA After-party [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.