Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? (877 Views)

How To Earn N300 And Up To 10k Weekly From Palmpay For Free / Invest 10k And Make 1k Everyday For 30days..true Not Scam If Interested Get Here / Latest Working Business>> Invest 10k In Autobox And Earn Up To 100k Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? by empire02: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2020
Greetings everyone...
I must confess this forum has been helpful to me ...
1, with this forum I stopped being addicted to betting..and was able to save up some money..

2, the help of this forum, read Alot and was able to came up with a business that fetched me my first million...
I'm grateful...

So Last year, around November I was able to make my first million in a business of 5months... Though wasn't easy combining it with school especially when you have younger once who look upto to you as dad has gone the world yound..

So this January this year, I opened a betting shop and I must confess it has been great... despite our bad power supply system..God has been good..@least I make 50k at worst everyweek...

FINALLY , my people I have been hearing about online business and I'm interested and I will also like to invest in one....

Please I need your suggestion on the one to venture into...
Or should I just abolish the plan ??
Re: What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? by Smartgeek1(m): 3:39am On Feb 24, 2020
empire02:
Greetings everyone...
I must confess this forum has been helpful to me ...
1, with this forum I stopped being addicted to betting..and was able to save up some money..

2, the help of this forum, read Alot and was able to came up with a business that fetched me my first million...
I'm grateful...

So Last year, around November I was able to make my first million in a business of 5months... Though wasn't easy combining it with school especially when you have younger once who look upto to you as dad has gone the world yound..

So this January this year, I opened a betting shop and I must confess it has been great... despite our bad power supply system..God has been good..@least I make 50k at worst everyweek...

FINALLY , my people I have been hearing about online business and I'm interested and I will also like to invest in one....

Please I need your suggestion on the one to venture into...
Or should I just abolish the plan ??
So, what business did you venture into to earn you your first millions?
Online businesses aren't as feasible and realistic as real life ones. Your story has proven that you are more in control with your business and the one that earned you your first business
I'll let the experts in online businesses wade in but be careful so u do not fall into a trap in a bid to make money online.
I'll reteirate, what business did u do to earn you your first million?
Re: What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? by Adschobiz(f): 4:23am On Feb 24, 2020
I will show you a legit site that you can invest in and get 10% weekly returns,but investment is in bitcoin.
Re: What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? by empire02: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Smartgeek1:
So, what business did you venture into to earn you your first millions?
Online businesses aren't as feasible and realistic as real life ones. Your story has proven that you are more in control with your business and the one that earned you your first business
I'll let the experts in online businesses wade in but be careful so u do not fall into a trap in a bid to make money online.
I'll reteirate, what business did u do to earn you your first million?
Re: What Online Business Can I Invest 10k Weekly?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Adschobiz:
I will show you a legit site that you can invest in and get 10% weekly returns,but investment is in bitcoin.

U be Yahoo girl??

(1) (Reply)

I Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website / Hand Sanitizer For Sale N7,000 Per 100ml Dozen / BREAKING: Oil Rockets Higher After Trump Threatens Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.