Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Effective Is Swissgarde Nature Garde For STD And STI? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Effective Is Swissgarde Nature Garde For STD And STI? (325 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Swissgarde Nature Garde For STD And STI? by STDisReal: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Please I need a honest review from people who has used this product. Am still battling with this staphylococcus infection since 2017. I have spent a fortune and all my savings on it. Just want to give this a last trial.
Please, if you know any effective lasting solution, please state it here.

Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Nature Garde For STD And STI? by Bintabisiriyu: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
see guy I don't know if u are still suffering staph, but I want to tell u what I did to cure mine for about a year, its verrryyy long I can't type it now here sorry,
the story is really long, I will need to sitdown and think of everything both the ones that worked, that didn't work trial & error drugs, supplements, foods I stopped eating, its a lot sorry. just indicate sha
Re: How Effective Is Swissgarde Nature Garde For STD And STI? by profchudo(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bintabisiriyu:
see guy I don't know if u are still suffering staph, but I want to tell u what I did to cure mine for about a year, its verrryyy long I can't type it now here sorry,
the story is really long, I will need to sitdown and think of everything both the ones that worked, that didn't work trial & error drugs, supplements, foods I stopped eating, its a lot sorry. just indicate sha

Boss how do I contact you pls

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Africa Record First Positive To The Virus / Meet Dr. Li Wenliang. The First Doctor To Raise Alarm On Coronavirus / Coronavirus: Abuja Records Fourth Confirmed Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.