Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,950 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts (64497 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo / Regina Daniels Writes On Trust As She Shares New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Rotimi47: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2020
Na where you dey see better food chop your mind go dey now!

If you know, you know grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2020
All of them na the same.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Jaqenhghar: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Look who's talking. Is he saying he didnt do belle face when he was dancing up and down like a circus monkey for his uncle

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Bewiseedet(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:
Cubana chief priest is a fraudster just like hope uzodinma.

A yahoo boy in Owerri told me that when you get a stolen credit card Cubana will swipe it and take 20% of the cash. Then when EFCC comes he will tell them it must be a customer that came to patronize the club.

He can carry load of cash all he wants, but people wey know whats up know how far
how sure?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by tribalistseun: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Bewiseedet:
how sure?

120% sure. That's how Owerri boys extract cash from stolen cards.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2020
[s][/s]
post=86908280:
Anything for Imo state to move forward is what we pray for.

All the [left][/left]
[s][/s]best Imo Youths.

God bless Imo state.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by BRATISLAVA: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
Anywhere belle face lol na big insult oii

Wt dz it mean? Pls explan
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by naijacentric(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

A yahoo boy in Owerri told me that when you get a stolen credit card Cubana will swipe it and take 20% of the cash. Then when EFCC comes he will tell them it must be a customer that came to patronize the club.

He can carry load of cash all he wants, but people wey know whats up know how far
i thought he was a gay lord too dis guys hide under yahoo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Neimar: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2020
post=86908280:
Anything for Imo state to move forward is what we pray for.

All the best Imo Youths.

God bless Imo state.

God bless Nigeria.

shutup undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by tribalistseun: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
naijacentric:
i thought he was a gay lord too dis guys hide under yahoo
he's not a gay lord, he's a chronic womanizer, but he's married. He's not even the main Cubana owner, the real owner is call Obi Cubana a young guy. Cubana chief priest is like a P.A to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Nomanlike(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

He can carry load of cash all he wants, but people wey know whats up know how far. Your comment reeks of jealousy..

He's not the owner of Cubana clubs, he is just a P.A to the real owner (Obi Cubana who is probably younger than Chief priest.) he is just a front man who makes noise and publicity for the club, which I believe he is doing a good job at it to be honest.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Bewiseedet(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

120% sure. That's how Owerri boys extract cash from stolen cards.
dis wan weak me oo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by CanadaOrBust: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

He can carry load of cash all he wants, but people wey know whats up know how far.

He's not the owner of Cubana clubs, he is just a P.A to the real owner (Obi Cubana who is probably younger than Chief priest.) he is just a front man who makes noise and publicity for the club, which I believe he is doing a good job at it to be honest.

How can Hope look anyone in the eye when he knows everybody knows he is a fraud. So I know the guy lied when he said Hope looked him in the eye cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by CanadaOrBust: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Men or women with big tummy irritates me always.... They should always wear natives like agbada...

Lol. What’s wrong with wearing natives??
Ok, I misread what u wrote as “ They always wear natives like agbada”
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by omomummy13: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
I suppose that's one of his job right there. Money laundering. Dem don dey get liver to associate publicly. It is well

Nigerian billionaires have no pedigree, no story, no footprint. You'll just wake up and boom, so so and so is now a billionaire and will start constituting nuisance in the name of give away. Poverty is everywhere and they are so taking full advantage of the economic situation.

''Wish to be like them'' at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by sunsewa16: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

He can carry load of cash all he wants, but people wey know whats up know how far.

Obi-cubana is older than him, not younger, which sums up that ur not sure what ur saying, politics aside.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Bekool(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
EvenBlogger:
Shared with Caption

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B87X-Rjgdy6/

Corrupt man why can't he leave the governorship seat for a younger ihedioha if he is really serious?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by sunsewa16: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
SmartMen:
In business, you do not follow any party o. Ask Dangote. See, if your business depend largely on offline patronage, you have to play politics with sense...

He has put his business in future deep shit, businessmen play neautral in politics, because tomorrow is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by CanadaOrBust: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
omomummy13:
I suppose that's one of his job right there. Money laundering. Dem don dey get liver to associate publicly. It is well

Nigerian billionaires have no pedigree, no story, no footprint. You'll just wake up and boom, so so and so is now a billionaire and will start constituting nuisance in the name of give away. Poverty is everywhere and they are so taking full advantage of the economic situation.

''Wish to be like them'' at your own risk.

I think it will be beneficial to cultivate a culture where people with extreme wealth are not at all adored but regarded with suspicion regardless of the purported source of their wealth.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
kgr8mike:
Sometimes I wonder what these people take us for.
A country of over 200 million citizens need to work on reducing the number of disillusioned citizens and followers bit rather build visionary leaders!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Lol. What’s wrong with wearing natives?? Ok, I misread what u wrote as “ They always wear natives like agbada”
To cover the big tummy when going to the public
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by CanadaOrBust: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

To cover the big tummy when going to the public

Got it
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Legendguru: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by naijacentric(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:
he's not a gay lord, he's a chronic womanizer, but he's married. He's not even the main Cubana owner, the real owner is call Obi Cubana a young guy. Cubana chief priest is like a P.A to Obi.
the guy na gay jare maybe bi he is even bold about it he calls himself lesbian daddy he is like his old friend hush puppy d guy dates rich arabs in dubai. I thought u were u even updated lol

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Alwaysachick: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
Anywhere belle face lol na big insult oii

I hope he got the joke
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by easyzworld: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
tribalistseun:

Survival is the name of the game...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Writes On Hope Uzodinma , Davido Reacts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Davido dey read Nairaland comments..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.