Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Romanian Universities Now Accepting Applications - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Romanian Universities Now Accepting Applications (509 Views)

American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria / Uk Universities Now Admitting!!! / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romanian Universities Now Accepting Applications by Henryosita007: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Hi, everyone.. I am a resident of Romania and East European country.. Their academic standard has been recognised and acknowledged as one of the best given their long history in research and discoveries even to the point that other western European countries and USA citizens come here to study and that's because of their cheap fees.. I have a duty to you my fellow Nigerians in guidance with the university applications should any one wish to apply and haven done so for our fellow country men for the past years, I am very confident in the connections and experiences I have created.. Why should someone spend 2500 dollars to study in Nigerian private universities or in Ghana while the person can use that same amount of money to study in Europe, gain foreign experience and work to earn money as well... The tuition fee in Romania starts from as low as 1900 to 7000 euros and let me tell you a secret, once you are outside Nigeria most especially in any European countries, get visa to any region of the world is as easy as abc... You can also participate in the USA work and travel program every summer... There are lots and lots to talk about but let me leave that to only interested persons... Practical concepts Inc has been know for 100% success rate.. No student I have ever helped in admission process has failed to gain admission and with the principles I have set in my agency, transparency comes first as you don't have to pay anything until your admission is out.. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp on +40741490334 or +40731607448
Re: Romanian Universities Now Accepting Applications by Henryosita007: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Henryosita007:
Hi, everyone.. I am a resident of Romania and East European country.. Their academic standard has been recognised and acknowledged as one of the best given their long history in research and discoveries even to the point that other western European countries and USA citizens come here to study and that's because of their cheap fees.. I have a duty to you my fellow Nigerians in guidance with the university applications should any one wish to apply and haven done so for our fellow country men for the past years, I am very confident in the connections and experiences I have created.. Why should someone spend 2500 dollars to study in Nigerian private universities or in Ghana while the person can use that same amount of money to study in Europe, gain foreign experience and work to earn money as well... The tuition fee in Romania starts from as low as 1900 to 7000 euros and let me tell you a secret, once you are outside Nigeria most especially in any European countries, get visa to any region of the world is as easy as abc... You can also participate in the USA work and travel program every summer... There are lots and lots to talk about but let me leave that to only interested persons... Practical concepts Inc has been know for 100% success rate.. No student I have ever helped in admission process has failed to gain admission and with the principles I have set in my agency, transparency comes first as you don't have to pay anything until your admission is out.. Feel free to contact me on WhatsApp on +40741490334 or +40731607448

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:You Can Now Check Jamb Results Using / Rhemabotics Math Academy LIVE For Entrance Exam Pupils( WEEKENDS)) / Can You Solve This? PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.