Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Turn Your Knowledge into profit making N100,000 monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Knowledge into profit making N100,000 monthly (652 Views)

Profit Making Business For The New Year / How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Knowledge into profit making N100,000 monthly by Keith2net: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2020
[b][/b]Good morning Nairaland,

To say that all form of online business is a scam or Yahoo Yahoo is the most deadly MINDSET to have as a Nigerian youth living in Nigeria in this 2020.

Also, to say that every young guy making a living from the internet is involved with Yahoo plus is a wrong idea we all should begin to find a way to erase completely and as quickly as possible.

Listen: Personally I have tried different forms of online businesses, from survey, CPA, forex trading to Affiliate marketing, Mini Importation to Dropshipping etc

See!!! all these businesses are REAL AND LEGITIMATE ways to making money online. For me though I currently do Affiliate marketing, Dropshipping and Information Marketing.

See how I started,

I ventured into information Marketing. I prepared an ebook and offered a free Training on WhatsApp to about 150 people. After testing my content with the free class, I started selling the training. I currently sell it for N5,000. In 14 days i generated N45,000 without spending upto N1,000.

45k in 2 weeks small abe? YES, But it's a good starting point.

Anybody can do the same thing, even you that is currently looking for legitimate online business to start.

HOW? Just learn how to turn your knowledge or skills into profit and sell it via WhatsApp training

I will be teaching a few persons the 3 simple steps on how to turn your knowledge into an online training course you can start selling and generate minimum N100,000 monthly

Training is valued at N20,000 per person

However, I want to share my tested and proven method with more persons, so we are offering a discount.

If we can get up to 50 interested people...Then you can get a very huge discount...

If you are interested, simply comment YES below and send what app message READY to 08081062858

(1) (Reply)

Extract Soap - We Provide Product Packaging Materials / Top 5 Small Lucrative Business Ideas For Nigerian University Students / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.