Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures (73208 Views)

Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Tonto's Hands And Legs In A Huge Mess Forget The Facial Make Ups / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by VanEFCC: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2020
“I can’t be living a lie” – Chacha Eke Faani explains why she decided to stop using so much makeup and filters

Chacha Eke-Faani has explained the reason for her massive weight loss and decision to go natural.

The actress, in a photo shared in January, encouraged her followers to dare to be themselves.

She accompanied the advice with a makeup-free photo of herself.

Since then, she’s been posting photos of herself without makeup.

She has now explained in a new video why she chose to go natural and stop using filters on her photos.

The mother-of-three said that she became desperate to meet the societal standards of beauty that she was using almost any product recommended to her.

But the products made her suffer breakouts, made her skin lighter, and dug a hole in her pocket.
With time, she decided to stop and appreciate her natural beauty.

She added that she was also tired of living a lie by photoshopping her photos and using too much makeup.

She further said that most of those who look perfect on social media do not look anywhere close to that in real life and that she was tired of the “audio beauty and scam.”

Watch her speak in the videos below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05DavBhX88k

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B868lL7A5un/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by EkelediliBuhari: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2020
To be continued when we reach promised land... smiley

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by donbachi(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2020
na dem

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by dawnomike(m): 9:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Iz better to be yourself and not deceive yourself thinking you are deceiving the world that cares not... That is the summary of the post grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by OnpointDesign(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

I will properly handle all your Photoshop editing today if you want.

I also can get your existing logo to look like these below for just 2k.

Why not send me a message today.

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by aminusodiq(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
I love ladies without makeup!!! Look pure and natural grin but I admire ladies who makesup occasionally .... It makes me see beauty in a glamorous form grin grin

Check my siggy for classy logo design/ portraiture!!!

26 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Stallion93(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
She’s married now, she has kids now, According to Speeddarlington her bubble has burst so No need for the make up and photoshop stress

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by NOL2dworld(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by cocoboss(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
She looks like half baked beans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Onyeka8: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
she looks slimmer.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Pearly255(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
You’re perfect the way you are gal.. I guess your husband love the new you. Trust women they’ll do absolute anything for their men.

14 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by UD101(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
5n geh
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by cococandy(f): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good for her. As long as she’s free and happy, I’m happy for her.

14 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by bluebay(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abeg eh, do your make up and gain weight back biko..

26 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
I hate makeup ehn

The one that pains me is that you will see one girl looking so attractive in her natural skin.

They next moment she will start applying Rubbish all over her body and face. And be like one kinda witchcraft.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by 175(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Two different people
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by DropsMic(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yawn
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
If her partner likes it, she would have continued.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Adakintroy2: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Don't worry flat yansh girls. The thing DE go round.

When everyone has done plastic surgery and sing tire about big waiste, it will become common place and no one will flinch at a note. He go come DE too common.

Thats when they will look for that which is rare and that's when they will come calling..just DE observe.

6 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Hotzone(m): 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
U, stop?
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by faithfull18(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice.
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by H2ho(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
who is she?
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by osamz007: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by mistercharles: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
H2ho:
who is she?
nollywood actress and director

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Pearly255(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
You’re among those who don’t watch Nigeria movies. Right?
H2ho:
who is she?
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Kilamiti: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
That one concern you oh chacha. Your husband will still cheat with a girl that makes up and photoshops. People won't stop forcing their ideologies on other people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by Aidejay(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
IDGAF!
Do you?
Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by swetjo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
I hope everything is fine

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures by sanemind2(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
I Like them natural

Meanwhile

External hard drives is available with up to 450 movies of different genre for sale, location is Ph check signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.