Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Photographer Captures Hilarious Moment A Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Captures Hilarious Moment A Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor (512 Views)

Photographer Captures Moment Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor (pictures) / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby / PHOTOS: Photographer Captures Banky W Adjusting Adesua's Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Hilarious Moment A Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor by Naijanewsgist00: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Photographer captures hilarious moment a newborn baby frowns at doctor

Photographer Rodrigo Kunstmann, captured the moment newborn Isabela Pereira de Jesus, was born, and the picture went viral for the most hilarious reasons.

Rodrigo was on hand to capture the moment Isabela Pereira de Jesus was born via caesarean section in a hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on the afternoon of Thursday 13 February.

Click here for latest news

Typically, babies arrive screaming and wailing, and if they’re not, then doctors will prompt them to so they know their lungs are working properly.

The newborn was not in the mood though, as she appeared to stare angrily at the doctor, and she has become a meme for that.

Photographer Rodrigo shared the brilliant snap on Facebook where it was liked more than 4,000 times, and said while speaking to Brazilian publication Crescer;

“She opened her eyes wide and didn’t cry, she made a ‘sulky’ face, her mother gave a kiss and it was only after they cut the umbilical cord that she started to cry.

“When I posted it, I thought it would have the potential to become a meme, but it’s always a matter of luck.”

>>>>>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/photographer-newborn-baby/
Re: Photographer Captures Hilarious Moment A Newborn Baby Frowns At Doctor by StephenBB(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Lol...if na my dear country Naija; i for understand the reason for the frown

But as par say this one na for Brazil....hmmm...

I doesn't does bin understand

(1) (Reply)

“why I Left Chocolate City” – MI Abaga Opens Up / Egungun Be Careful - Obesere Feat. Zlatan & Teni {official Video} / 'I Thought I Was Going To Die': Nigerian Coronavirus Survivor Shares Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.