Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Man Behind Bitcoin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Man Behind Bitcoin (443 Views)

Dr Pam:the Man Behind The Growth, Sustenance Of Ncpc’s Core Values / Farooq Kperogi: The Man Behind The ‘angry Keyboard’ / People Says I Resemble Alvan Ikoku, The Man On N10 Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Behind Bitcoin by Testboo: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2020
TestBoo

Dan Pena, an American businessman who goes by the full name Daniel Steven Peña claims to know who the person behind bitcoin is. He believes bitcoin is a Russian conspiracy designed to overtake the world financially, and the man behind Bitcoin is Russian President Vladimir Putin. He also claimed that BTC would inevitably go down to zero. However, the American businessman did not have any proof to back up his claims.

The value Bitcoin now has made people grow curious about the flag cryptocurrency making people like Satoshi Nakamoto and Craig Steven Right claim the ownership of Bitcoin. This is however making ascertaining the real creator of the number 1 cryptocurrency hard.

From TestBoo - https://testboo.com/tag/bitcoin/
Re: The Man Behind Bitcoin by HitSong: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2020
I hate hearing anything about that rubbish bitcoin
Re: The Man Behind Bitcoin by Taraj01(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=HitSong post=86911891]I hate hearing anything about that rubbish bitcoin[/

With just a single Bitcoin, your life will never be thesame again.
Re: The Man Behind Bitcoin by HitSong: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=Taraj01 post=86912082][/quote]
Rubbish
Re: The Man Behind Bitcoin by TrustZee(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Hey guys, is anybody into bitcoin stuff? I'm about to share something i just found out and as far as money is concerned, i wanna share with y'all if interested.

You can earn bitcoins via a telegram fruit game bot.

It's real.

Start playing and earning.

Here is the link to begin. but ensure u have a telegram account..

https://t. me/BTC_Fruit_v50_bot?start=847844274

just copy and remove the space between t. and me

(1) (Reply)

Busted: How Lagos Explosion Killed 15, Destroyed 70 Buildings, Displaced 200 ... / Join The Most Amazing Site And Smile With Us / Iphone 11 128gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.