Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment (2142 Views)

FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit / Nigerian Guy Seen At The Back Of A Female Hostel Masturbating / Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by ennypita: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Another Guy seen using FCMB Atm to do his Assignment. oya FCMB Do something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCEbf6Pdgl4

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Abfinest007(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2020
nigerians. i love d spirit of hustling in nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Aboks(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Copy cat

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by BlackfireX: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbo people ehhhh

grin

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by carterguccy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Alaye get out and go find Job

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Foodqueen(f): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Na so grin
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by 2shure: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Time to take my assignment to shina peller quilox club shaps

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by ennypita: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
2shure:
Time to take my assignment to shina peller quilox club shaps
i tell u. grin grin
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by mastertunji(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Funny dude
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Papasmal(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Btw,
You're too old for this na....go get busy jooh.

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by AfroBeatDiary: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
ennypita:

I just did maybe u too could support me to by subscribing to mine too.

Pls drop your channel, I'll gladly do and turn on notification button. Thanks so much.
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by ennypita: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

Pls drop your channel, I'll gladly do and turn on notification button. Thanks so much.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvgh_dWu1Sqf0vAWQuM8gA

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by AfroBeatDiary: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by AgentNairaland(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mumu..
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Adgideon(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
4 him mind fcmb go look 4 am and do watin Dem do 4 that small girl guy your shot nak bar

1 Like

Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
True story. Some time ago, while coming home in the evening I saw a small boy from my area weeping bitterly. I asked him what had happened and he said he was hawking his mother's market and had lost some small amount (to me); maybe N200 or so. I consoled him, replaced his N200 and went on home. The next evening, as I turned round the corner on my way home, I saw about 6 or 7 neighbourhood children all weeping.

This man must have been one of them.
Re: Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment by ennypita: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
True story. Some time ago, while coming home in the evening I saw a small boy from my area weeping bitterly. I asked him what had happened and he said he was hawking his mother's market and had lost some small amount (to me); maybe N200 or so. I consoled him, replaced his N200 and went on home. The next evening, as I turned round the corner on my way home, I saw about 6 or 7 neighbourhood children all weeping.

This man must have been one of them.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Husband While He Was Sleeping After He Had A Baby With Another W / How I Was Defrauded Of My Phone / Policeman Who Threatens 2 Kill A Man Because Of IGP Transmission Shirt Promoted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.