Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,704 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) (2108 Views)

60 Injured In Stadium Crush As Kenya Inaugurates President / Mass Shooting: President Trump And Wife Visit Dayton And El Paso (Photos) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good!
Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Froshloaded: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2020
ola grin ;Dsaad:
Lol grin see crowds maybe they told them Trump want to play cricket with India
Indians Are jobless ehn..
Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Indians Are jobless ehn..

Can you compare their joblessness with that of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Froshloaded: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2020
grin
FarFromAverage:

Can you compare their joblessness with that of Nigeria?
Nigga Indians dey jobless pass Nigerians..
If you do watch Indian movies you will agree with me..
Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by fasayoblog(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Explorers:
Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers march on the route that President Donald Trump will travel in Ahmadabad.

Security forces and their camels greet President Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as they arrive at the Namaste Trump event.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Trump, the president's daughter and son-in-law who serve as White House advisers, joined the president on the trip.

Its jared kushner tho. Not jared trump. Please take note

1 Like

Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin .
Nigga Indians dey jobless pass Nigerians..
If you do watch Indian movies you will agree with me..

Tah!

They own YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:

Lol, very funny grin

#EmptyHeadedNigerianGraduates
In case you don't get it lemme add some oil to your brain.

When it comes to online tutorial videos, they are there. When it comes to DIY videos or 'how to' you'll find them. Looking for tips and tricks they are as well there. Thats why I said they own YouTube.

I told you to stop disgracing yourself consistently but you wouldn't listen.
You can rock your boat the way you want. I won't stop you.

You called me a 'graduate' right? grin
Anyways this is a faceless forum. So why pressure myself to feed hangry-attention seeking slut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by shegzhkn: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
FarFromAverage:

In case you don't get it lemme add some oil to your brain.

When it comes to online tutorial videos, they are there. When it comes to DIY videos or 'how to' you'll find them. Looking for tips and tricks they are as well there. Thats why I said they own YouTube.

I told you to stop disgracing yourself consistently but you wouldn't listen.
You can rock your boat the way you want. I won't stop you.

You called me a 'graduate' right? grin
Anyways this is a faceless forum. So why pressure myself to feed hangry-attention seeking slut.

apt.

do Nigerian at all do online tuts??
Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by Aidejay(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Pete buttigieg for president 2020
Re: President Trump And Wife Arrives India, Welcomed By Thousands In Stadium(Pics) by SULBELL(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Why worship a fellow being.
I thought only Africa exhibit inferiority complex,
This Indians own no get part two. A bulletproof glass wall shocked
I keep wondering if such gesture will be replicated should the prime minister also visit the US of A

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Pretend To Fall Asleep As Ukraine's Athletes Process At Winter Olympics / Obama Will Lose / Hemp The Magic Plant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.