Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA (9547 Views)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by safarigirl(f): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Ass licking raise to power 100000 grin grin
who is asslicking? Or do you also use terms that you have no idea what they mean, just to sound cool?
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by WorWorBoy: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
safarigirl:
who is asslicking? Or do you also use terms that you have no idea what they mean, just to sound cool?
I'm just amazed how you describe Americans .You act like you know them too well tongue

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by sofiscatedmoron: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
davillian:
They build their life around america...
A lot of them don't know anything about Africans
If you were from america u wouldnt give a damn about backwards africa,,,,
Ask yourself what do u know about other shithole African countries,,, u know much about America and uk more than othet shithole African countries ,,

Davash222:
The percentage of illiterates in America is higher than what we have in Nigeria.
Some of them still think Africa is a country. Their ignorance is top notch.
An average Nigerian can name Capitals of most countries but ask an American or European capital of some American or European countries, then you'll understand my point.
Ignorant fools!!
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by sparog(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
echibuogwu:
Then u are more foolish than him, he said an average Nigerian knows the capital of most countries.., like seriously And he said there are more illiterates in US than in Nigeria... u honestly must be the most foolish Nigerian.

Pls read and stop being foolish

You think too highly of America

The same Americans that could not mention the countries that makes up their continent

Nigerians are highly read, I knw its something that's too difficult for u to accept but the statistics is their to help educate you...

BTW, I ain't saying there are more illiterates in America than Naija ooh but according to statistics, Nigerians abroad are more educated than most of those folks over there...

So understand his point or shut the hell up

Slave

2 Likes

Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I'm just amazed how you describe Americans .You act like you know them too well tongue

If in 2020, you don't know Americans are an ignorant lot, you must not be using the internet well.

Even Americans know they are ignorant. The world is called a global village for a reason
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by davillian(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

If you were from america u wouldnt give a damn about backwards africa,,,,
Ask yourself what do u know about other shithole African countries,,, u know much about America and uk more than othet shithole African countries ,,

Na your own you de talk
My interest on tourism
Has thought me so much about so many countries
Even my interest on dogs alone has made me read a lot about their origins
So shut up....
And again I'm in an international forum with over 1million people from every part of the world
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by davillian(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

What do you know about Congo, or Finland, or Mongolia?

Life is short.

There's no point in cluttering your mind with info with little relevance to you.

How many Nigerians are familiar with American rockstars and country music stars?

Same thing.
Oga Ade speak for yourself
I once told an American guy I'm from Nigeria
And he said he hasn't heard of it before.....
How bad can that be?
They have access to lots of things to help them with knowledge but they hardly use it.....
I have lots of them as friends
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by echibuogwu(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
See as u change arguments, from there are more illiterates in America than in Nigeria to “ Nigerians there are more educated” how many Americans did u ask to call countries in their continent, guy some Nigerians can’t read and write, they can’t speak, I no know why Nigerians Dey behave like this, una thinking too Dey vex me. E just b like say God select us out for this country, this is the most ridiculous thing have read today, your people wey read pass wetin Dey use m achieve. See Mk una gv una sef brain abeg
sparog:

Pls read and stop being foolish

You think too highly of America

The same Americans that could not mention the countries that makes up their continent

Nigerians are highly read, I knw its something that's too difficult for u to accept but the statistics is their to help educate you...

BTW, I ain't saying there are more illiterates in America than Naija ooh but according to statistics, Nigerians abroad are more educated than most of those folks over there...

So understand his point or shut the hell up

Slave
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by sparog(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
echibuogwu:
See as u change arguments, from there are more illiterates in America than in Nigeria to “ Nigerians there are more educated” how many Americans did u ask to call countries in their continent, guy some Nigerians can’t read and write, they can’t speak, I no know why Nigerians Dey behave like this, una thinking too Dey vex me. E just b like say God select us out for this country, this is the most ridiculous thing have read today, your people wey read pass wetin Dey use m achieve. See Mk una gv una sef brain abeg

Go sleep abeg, I no get time for baseless argument this night. I've got better things to do
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by femi4: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
ruggedtimi:
do you know country music very well? whites dont really listen to afropop
So all Americans are white
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by sofiscatedmoron: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
davillian:

Na your own you de talk
My interest on tourism
Has thought me so much about so many countries
Even my interest on dogs alone has made me read a lot about their origins
So shut up....
And again I'm in an international forum with over 1million people from every part of the world

U are a useless fool for telling me to shut up, , mumu i didn't insult u b4..

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by rex444(m): 1:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:
The percentage of illiterates in America is higher than what we have in Nigeria.
Some of them still think Africa is a country. Their ignorance is top notch.
An average Nigerian can name Capital of most countries but ask an American or European capital of some American or European countries, then you'll understand my point.
Ignorant fools!!
you are not far from the truth ooooo....most of them know nothing

1 Like

Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I have never made any reference to that coup but more than anything that's the one that got the ball rolling.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:13am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Why are you picking and selecting?

Hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

The coup was not the first in Nigeria, why you pick on that one shows some hypocrisy I must say.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I gave you a 1983 report on the state of the nation.

Nothing has changed.

Nigerians are still corrupt and looking for the bogey man when the bogey man could be found in their mirror.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

What momentum are you talking about?

In 1983, when the military took over Nigeria was at its worst ever.

From the New York Times of May, 1983:

The most recent figures for Nigeria's cash reserves, for January of this year, were $1.3 billion - enough to finance only about a month of imports - and some analysts believe that reserves have dwindled to virtually nothing in the few months since then. Different Approaches

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/05/02/business/nigeria-faces-debt-problems.html
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Before you proceed tell us what Shagari's legacy was.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:40am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Who is talking about the 70's?

We are talking about Nigeria's situation just before military intervention.

In any case, those positives you posted above were from the same military headed by the same people you castigated earlier - Obasanjo and Buhari.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

The premise here is that they Nigeria would have been better for it, and that I strongly disagree with.

All the negatives of today's democracy were evident at the time and so I ask what is your grouse?

[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Nigeria paid up because, a new vista on global economics was taking place - globalisation.

Tell us what Eduardo dos Santos, a democratically elected president has done for Angola.
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

You mean the elites in the cities.

How many mint cars were bought in Nkpor or Ekpoma?
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by GiggyJaggi: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I saw 1983, even as a child.

There are more people in middle class today than back then.

Ajegunle was a complete pig sty and telephones were for the rich.

There was no Magodo, Egbeda, Lekki or Ajah.

So what exactly is your point?
[/s]
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by selemempe: 5:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Babacele:
[s]if shagari had been left alone, poverty would have been an eldorado to what would have happened to Nigeria as his administration, just like GEJ's, had squandered the oil windfalls and the gains of the 70s , only to push the consequences of their indiscipline called austerity which Okonjo iweala captured not too long as recession on poor Nigerians. Nigeria was already in pains ,which led to Ghana- must -go among others , by the time Buhari came to resque the nation. But the hawks through IBB took over and unleash hell on Nigeria till 1999.
30 years later, after 16 years of fraud by the modern day NPN called PDP, it was Buhari that history beckoned to come save us again. @$120/ barrel of oil what did we get except lies which became too evident to deny when oil crashed to $30/barrel before we pushed the political robbers away once again to pave way for Buhari.

So what exactly are you saying?[/s]
even you don't believe the nonsense you wrote here
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by Babacele: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2020
selemempe:
even you don't believe the nonsense you wrote here
typical of mentally sick folks to view sensible stuffs as nonsense... ...get well soon.
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by movingclouds(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2020
davillian:

Oga Ade speak for yourself
I once told an American guy I'm from Nigeria
And he said he hasn't heard of it before.....
How bad can that be?
They have access to lots of things to help them with knowledge but they hardly use it.....
I have lots of them as friends
Why must they know about Nigeria? They don't even ask current affair question related to Nigeria, we are the ones struggling with knowing other countries' histories. You can abuse me for that, but trust me, hunger makes a man wiser cos he'll always tour for a greener pasture... Those people concentrate on their skills and talents, but we try many things so that if we can't achieve our dream, we can achieve what's available
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by movingclouds(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2020
rex444:
you are not far from the truth ooooo....most of them know nothing
I don't really understand what you mean by illiterates.. Maybe I'm too illiterate to know
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-lowest-literacy-rates-in-the-world.html
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by Stillthebest: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2020
safarigirl:
you are using the wrong term

An illiterate is someone who has no formal education. Most Americans have formal education (don't let their jacked up English fool you)

What Americans are, is ignorant. This is a generally known fact, virtually every nation knows Americans are blissfully ignorant, and anyone who argues this fact,is ignorant as well

You are accurate!
Re: 'We Don’t Know Him' - Americans React After Davido Got Recognized During An NBA by SavageResponse(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Ignorant Americans!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Bbn Angel And Yousef Having Sex After Party / Chronic Nollywood Bachelors / Actress Rita Dominic Whatsapp Number leaked by Instagram hacker (See Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.