Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing (3746 Views)

How To Make Money Through LPV Forum / Importation And Information Marketing Course / Information Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello,

I'll advice, you to read and re-read every word, every letter and mostly every sentence in this Write-up, and I will promise never to make it....

Boring...scaming-like...or...hype-filled!

Of course, I'm NOT here to promise you HEAVEN or to show YOU how to Make Money no Man on Earth have Made before, and even....

Though, I have something to share, a business, a system that is keeping me on track to get to my BILLIONS naira GOAL, which I can simply and easily share with others And will...

Listen, what am saying, is a BUSINESS....like all other businesses, but is more-or-less...
Just an ORDINARY Business!
It's an Add-on to Businesses
It's Robustly and Reliable,
It can be Fully Automated,
Above all, it is 400% ROI accountable!

Friend, You have heard about it, before but You....
DO NOT believe It!
DO Not try it at all!
CONCLUDED, it's a scam, a crap, or just another HYPE!

Please don't....

What I'm talking about is… INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS!

Give it a try again with me, and I will SETUP A COMPLETE INFORMATION MARKETING BUSINESS That Will generate Profit for You As every Month.

And that is not ALL!

I will personally hand-over 10 Digital products you can sell here in Nigeria and make hundreds of thousands monthly.
And more, is JUST for Few Persons who are serious about making consistent cash!

All it would cost you is... N25,000

Here is the Deal:
I want to DO what I like and Love doing BEST.

One more question.

Would you like to have your own money making website complete with everything including uniquely fully designed website + Sales Letter + tools + Digital products + articles etc… all setup for you just under FIVE DAYS running 24/7 round the whole year?

See what I'll Setup For You;

I will design a good website and sales pages for you. (Worth N35,000)

I will register and host a domain OR sub-domain name for you totally free of charge for one full year without you paying a dime. (Worth #10,000).

I will create over 10 information product for you in some of the hottest selling and evergreen niche or market here in Nigeria. (Worth #17,000).

I will personally design an ebook and video cover for you from the scratch for some of the product I created to sell on your website. (Worth #8,000).

I will personally write and publish a powerful sales letter for the information product that will pull-in huge sales for you without you having to pay for it again. (Most people know I'm a Sound Copywriter and savvy marketer).

You will get graphic images professionally designed that will match the information product you offer on the website. (Worth #9,000).

I will give an ebook on how to generate targeted traffic to your website to help you build your own list of loyal responsive subscribers and you'll get it free. (Worth #7,000)

I will personally hand-over different marketing strategy tutorials that will enable you monitor and manage ALL the marketing campaign (Facebook, offline Ads, classifieds Ads, Instagram, Google adword, online advert etc…) for the Info-business. (worth N50,000)

bam!....forget about all the worths.

I will set-up the business like my own, and all i have to do is ATTACH your OWN BANK ACCOUNT to the business to enable you receive your EARNINGS on each sales.

To Your Success.. See You At The Top….

Chidozie Silas
CEO
Legal Web Consult

Contact Me, if Interested
+2348022845523.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Happy weekend

Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2020

Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Have a wonderful week ahead

Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Happy mid-week

Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Thank God it is Friday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please stay safe
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Happy mid-week
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank God it's Friday. Please remember to stay safe
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Happy sunday. May God almighty continue to protect us
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Have a wonderful week ahead
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Be strong and never loose hope
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happy mid-week
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank God it's friday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Have a wonderful week
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Happy Easter Holiday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Knowledge is power
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thank God it's Friday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Never give up. There's still hope
Re: How To Make Money Through Information Marketing by chidonweb(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Event Decoration. / Contact Jigeuc Interior Designs For Your Kitchen Cabinets / Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.