Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans (2593 Views)

Tinubu Getting Local/International Praise For His Economic Reforms - Ngelale / Tinubu Getting Governance Right But Economy Wrong By Farooq A. Kperogi / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by SanusiGworo: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Exactly today my fellow country men, Tinubu was caught off loading cash from two bullion vans.
Still waiting for the police to question him or arraign him in court.

8 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by SanusiGworo: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2020
The bullion vans were carrying ice fish - Lai Mohammed

8 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm afraid you Igbos are going to wail till 2031.

the Yorubas never wail like this during GEJ marginalization, instead.... They used what they were known for (intelligence) to get what they want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Exactly today my fellow country men, Tinubu was caught off loading cash from two bullion vans.
Still waiting for the police to question him or arraign him in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by kiyosaki1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Savage

4 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by BlackfireX: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:

the Yorubas never wail like this during GEJ marginalization, instead.... They used what they were known for (intelligence) to get what they want.

You are joking right??

Have you seen what your intelligence brought us...oh fooolish one

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
BlackfireX:

You are joking right??

Have you seen what your intelligence brought us...oh fooolish one
Then happy wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by BlackfireX: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:

Then happy wailing.

They will soon visit your ' .........'. In the farm

15 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Bigmanpickin: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:

Then happy wailing.
Someone's telling you they truth and you term it wailing.. well, happy anniversary!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
Someone's telling you they truth and you term it wailing.. well, happy anniversary!
BlackfireX

Although am not a fan of Buhari ( I don't like him) and I've vowed never to vote in this country again.

Honestly, you Igbos should stop wailing, you guys had a fair share of Fortune under pdp's 16 years.

Pdp's ikpeazu hasn't turned Abia state into Dubai neither did Bayelsa govt. With 14B monthly allocation transform The state into New York.

APC is far better than PDP for me, one would think igboland (with PDP govt.) Is a paradise with the way you guys wail online.

Wailing will not help, I foresee another decade of wailing because APC will rule till 2031.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Yebosola(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:
BlackfireX

Although am not a fan of Buhari ( I don't like him) and I've vowed never to vote in this country again.

Honestly, you Igbos should stop wailing, you guys had a fair share of Fortune under pdp's 16 years.

Pdp's ikpeazu hasn't turned Abia state into Dubai neither did Bayelsa govt. With 14B monthly allocation transform The state into New York.

APC is far better than PDP for me, one would think igboland (with PDP govt.) Is a paradise with the way you guys wail online.

Wailing will not help, I foresee another decade of wailing because APC will rule till 2031.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by TheApologist: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tinubu is a political yahoo boy. It pays more than money ritual

6 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by AgentNairaland(f): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Op, Chop Knuckle..

4 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Generatestatus(f): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by duncun: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Flying58: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:

which intelligence ! You brougt disaster (buhari) which Nigeria will never recover , and now claiming intelligence! Why is your wailing daily on insecurity. Foolishness ....

7 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by sapientia(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
So its today.

Some posts makes me puke.

1 Like

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by LegendHero(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Foolish people. They won’t hold their governors accountable.

Their only headache is Tinubu in far away SW.

Come to think of it, Is it a crime to transport money in a billion van by a private citizen? Did someone raise an alarm that your allocation is missing in the Sad East that makes you guys complain about Tinubu every time?

Could this rather be a curse or a Tinubu wailing syndrome?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by duncun: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by NGpatriot: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
Who caught him with Bullion Van?

Igbos?

grin grin
Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by ChoCho54(f): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Waterview:

I hope you are still going to need that which you very soon. Be ready.

6 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Alabasidi9: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Igbos?

grin grin

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by ChoCho54(f): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Igbos?

grin grin

Keep shining 32 dia.

President kyari has tinubu's dirty dossier on his table and Tinubu knows that.

4 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by itsme01: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
cool

O ye Ibo's your mates down south are building bridges and negotiating for 2023, Wike is jumping up and down same as Ameachi and Oshiomhole, Osinbajo is visiting North everyother weekend attending everything attendable, Tinubu is receiving Northern governors from Ganduje to El Rufai in his Ikoyi mansion and instead of you to get busy for the powershift, you are wasting your precious time on Tinubu una just never understand politics

The bullion van came in during the eve of Presidential election that Tinubu was the co-chairman of the APC Presidential campaign team and Buhari the chiarman , Buhari of APC won fair and square yet you are still chasing Tinubu.. don't you know you are selling him as powerful and in politics political parties would rather go for powerful and rich rather than honest and hardworking (just like the case of Atiku, and PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Alabasidi9: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

O ye Ibo's your mates down south are building bridges and negotiating for 2023, Wike is jumping up and down same as Ameachi and Oshiomhole, Osinbajo is visiting North everyother weekend attending everything attendable, Tinubu is receiving Northern governors from Ganduje to El Rufai in his Ikoyi mansion and instead of you to get busy for the powershift, you are wasting your precious time on Tinubu una just never understand politics

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by itsme01: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Keep shining 32 dia.

President kyari has tinubu's dirty dossier on his table and Tinubu knows that.

I guess he told you that himself hahahah dosier koor Dozie nwachukwu nii better wake up to reality and start marketing yourself as an ibo man because right not Yoruba has more than Tunubu to fly the flag in 2023 you guys seriously have no one even in PDP which you slaved for

1 Like

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

I guess he told you that himself hahahah dosier koor Dozie nwachukwu nii better wake up to reality and start marketing yourself as an ibo man because right not Yoruba has more than Tunubu to fly the flag in 2023 you guys seriously have no one even in PDP which you slaved for

Lol. You wan kill them.

Even Obi China their most beloved son will not get 4.25% of the votes from the core North if he dare contest under PDP.

So this is their game:
We know we can’t win, but let us drag the SW down too.

What they failed to understand is that even if Tinubu fails, we still have Osinbajo, Fashola, and Fayemi.

Azikwe suffered from the same “Pull Yoruba Down” syndrome, and I’m not surprised that his offsprings are following in his footsteps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Alabasidi9: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by ChoCho54(f): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
itsme01:

Even though the monkeys filled up the car, they still couldn't get it to move.

4 Likes

Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by itsme01: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
ChoCho54:
Even though the monkeys filled up the car, they still couldn't get it to move.

Even tho captured chimpanzees chest beat in the Zoo, The Zookeepers still keep them locked up and control their destiny while they wail for decades
Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Our excess crude money in the bullion. Thieefnubuu and presidiot Buhari have finished Nigeria
Re: Today's The Anniversary Of Tinubu Getting Caught With 2 Bullion Vans by itsme01: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. You wan kill them.

Even Obi China their most beloved son will not get 4.25% of the votes from the core North if he dare contest under PDP.

So this is their game:
We know we can’t win, but let us drag the SW down too.

What they failed to understand is that even if Tinubu fails, we still have Osinbajo, Fashola, and Fayemi.

Azikwe sufferer from the same “Pull Yoruba Down” syndrome, and I’m not surprised that his offsprings are following in his footsteps.

grin

them go wait them go tire if them think say they can pull Yoruba down, I hope this generation of ibos on nairaland are honest with their grandchildren in the year 2075 when they get asked why they haven't produced a Nigerian President or Vice in the last 100 years, I hope they explain that it is because nobody likes them enough to trust them with our votes.. unlike their present fathers telling lies over civil war that they lost woefully

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Governor Wike In Fresh Trouble / BREAKING: Bulaba Song Now The Most Popular Song In The North / Tinubu Presents The Most Constructive Solutions To Naira Scarcity - AriseTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.