Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

You Are Never Too Old To Pursue Your Passion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Are Never Too Old To Pursue Your Passion (249 Views)

50 Gorgeous Passion Twists Hairstyles | Best Protective Passion Twist Hairstyle / Don't Look Too Old For A 50-year-old Woman After Autumn / Are You Passionate About Fashion? Teach Your Passion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Never Too Old To Pursue Your Passion by martwayne001: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ever so often, I am asked 'am I not too old to start a fashion business'? Or I love photography but if only I had done it in my younger days. There is the misconception or the general idea that age is a factor in pursuing a dream or a new venture.

I went into fashion at what I would call an 'old age'. I wish I had done it sooner but I would never have traded my work experience for anything else. I was the oldest in the class, in fact in the school. Most of my classmates were in their teens in my first year so you can imagine.

My mum's friend went back to study LLB Law at over 50 and ran her sister's Law Firm till she retired.

A long list of Hollywood actors like Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson and Melissa McCarthy who got their first big breaks at over 40.

You have the privilege of free will and the ability to become whomever you want to become. You are your own limitation, not your age or family commitments or your job. Just You! In this day and age of online courses, time or location is not really a factor anymore.

Want to start a new career? Go for it!⠀
Want to learn a new skill? Go for it!!⠀
Want to start a new business? Go for it!!! ⠀
Be determined and let nothing stop you because it’s not too late. It’ll never be!⠀

Have a beautiful week. ⠀

••••••⠀⠀⠀
Want to start a career in the fashion industry? Make those dreams a reality with our online fashion courses. You can learn wherever you are in the world and at your own pace. Visit our website today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Read Don't Pass By... Help Me And Vote Am On My Kneels / Free Forms For The First 100 Nairaland Members / Learn Know How To Clear Dark Spots On Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.