Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari (603 Views)

We Have Weakened Boko Haram - Defence Headquaters / Boko Haram: Buhari Turns To Russia For Military Support / Boko Haram: Buhari Warns Nigerians Against Politicising Soldiers’ Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Calculating: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has said Boko Haram’s military capability has been significantly weakened by his administration.

Mr Buhari stated this in a statement signed by his spokesman, Garba Shehu on Sunday.

He was reacting to the recent attack by the terrorists in Garkida a town in Adamawa state on Friday where houses were said to have been razed down with residents fleeing for their safety.

The president also who also sympathized with victims said the attack is a sign of frustration on the part of the terrorists.

This is despite reports of soldiers who went to engage the terrorists in a gun battle withdrawing for reinforcement.

“These attacks on soft targets by the terrorists are obvious signs of frustration because my administration has significantly weakened Boko Haram’s military capability to invade and hold Nigerian territory unchallenged,” the president said.

“Our gallant forces deserve our appreciation for repelling the attackers but they must go beyond this point. They have our full support to go after the terrorists and have them pay a huge price. I want to assure the country that terrorists will continue to face the combined power of our military until they give up their mistaken ways.

“These occasional and episodic attacks on poor civilians by the terrorists are mere propaganda efforts to portray them as strong in order to fool the public into believing that they haven’t been militarily weakened by our gallant troops.

“Security will continue to be well funded despite the competing needs of social services. I appeal to Nigerians to continue to support our troops in their gallant efforts to protect the citizens and secure the country,” he added.

https://todaypoliticsng.com/boko-haram-has-been-significantly-weakened-buhari/
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Calculating: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by ylaa(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shut ur mouth. Who is Boko Haram? Who is buhari? May God judge you according to the hatred and division you have brought to our dear beloved country. You are Boko Haram and Boko Haram is you. Soon you will have a taste of Boko Haram. Shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Bethel4Life(f): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lolz see dis scammer
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Bethel4Life(f): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Only Zombies believe u sir
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Bethel4Life(f): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
ylaa:
Shut ur mouth. Who is Boko Haram? Who is buhari? May God judge you according to the hatred and division you have brought to our dear beloved country. You are Boko Haram and Boko Haram is you. Soon you will have a taste of Boko Haram. Shame on you.
word... They are coming 4 u..
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by ylaa(f): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Am waiting for them.
I will say it any day anytime.
Buhari is Boko Haram n Boko Haram is buhari
Let me add this one
"Buhari has shed more blood compare to
What was shed during the civil war".
May God judge him accordingly.

quote author=Bethel4Life post=86914037] word... They are coming 4 u..[/quote]
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Sweeetheart(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Baba Yusuf are you not tired of this lies? I guess this is another update Abba kyari told you to disseminate to your gullible followers

cow in chief

clown in chief

1 Like

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mumu talk ...

1 Like

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by SniperSmurf(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Same old song *yawns*
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Old man wey no dey shame to lie
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by GamalNasser: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
The failure always saying gibberish !!!! Significantly ni significant ko .. angry
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Racoon(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
So does weakening BH now translates to defeating same while you're BH yourself? Can this man ever keep his mouth shut pls? Always talking senselessly.

1 Like

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by orisa37: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
boko-haram-has-been-significantly-weakened-buhari.

You are a General of the Nigerian Military and the President of NIGERIA FEDERATION. You are ordered to kill Bokoharams and clear them out of NIGERIA
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by saaron(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
ylaa:
The fulani led regime are not even fighting boko haram. They are using them to spread islam in North East. Boko haram's major targets in North East are Christian communities.
Buhari's fulani/Abba Kyari led regime and Boko haram terrorist are both fighting for Total imopsition of Sharia all over Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by PatriotTemidayo: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
....... Nigeria deserves this scam.

We chose this falsehood.

1 Like

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by backnbeta(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
I guess the 'soft targets' are not Nigerians and should not be protected undecided

1 Like

Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Whatever.
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Asabe4(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nigeria is just a joke.. Sadly, it doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by BlackfireX: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
See what the SW with there sophistication dragged all Nigerians into..

Thank you to the men from the east who saw the signs, that this man is badnews.
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Malawian(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Egbe Onu or hyperbole. grin grin
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Sirjamo: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Only those of us who live in the north east
can attest to this statement.

Boko haram is still potent, but nowhere near as potent as the Jonathan era. Wailers might twist it whichever way they want, but the truth is always constant, it doesn't waiver!!!
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Liposure: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Asabe4:
Nigeria is just a joke.. Sadly, it doesn't look like it will change anytime soon.
hi
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by Bringback9ja: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
He promise to make Nigeria ungovernable if he lose an election.

He lost, insurgency takes full blown in Northern part of the country.

Then president decided to fight the rising terrorism and this said man says and I quote " A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against north".

With propaganda from this terrorism, Nigerians were told then government are embezzling money meant for the fight against terrorism (thou then government is clueless to the core).

With propaganda and promise to end Boko Haram within few months, he won the election.

Months/years after, Boko Haram spread their tent to other part of Nigeria with the tag "Fulani Herdsmen".

We saw how much he fought this menace "Fulani herdsmen and Boko haram" (Sarcasm).

Billions were paid to Boko Haram in Negotiation and for the first time in history, his government found repentant terrorist and gave them freedom back into the society ( No jail term).

After several drama of technically defeating Boko Haram, hundreds of his army have been murdered by the technically defeated terrorist group.

I DROP MY PEN FOR NOW
Re: I have significantly weakened Boko Haram – Buhari by sapientia(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Ondo To Commission Projects (Photos) / BREAKING: KANO STATE GOVERNMENT REMOVES SANUSI AS EMIR / Former Nigeria President GEJ Reaction To The Lagos-state Explosion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.