Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ (7001 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / India Web Proxy 3.2.1 For Internet Browsing / *** The Future Of India Web Proxy Is Here, No More Server( India web Proxyv3)*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
Tunnel is an english word meaning hidden, hidden from above or from general eyes.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Every term or word used in everyday life has its technical or computer associated definition.e.g cloud which is an upper part of the atmosphere that is believed by geographist that it controls the weather and stores up evapourated water.But cloud in computing means the internet which i define as a host or storage to files,scripts and information which can be accesed from anywhere arround the world.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
Tuneling in its technical or computing definition with refrence to our topic name(act of tunneling in nigeria)means the act of surfing the web when you are not really surfing,by this i mean that your isp i.e internet service provider e.g mtn,glo,zain,airtel, etisalat.Is not aware cause his data meter or bandwidth reader which bills you as you are surfing will show no change.i.e someone else or a proxy server is the one procesing your request and he is responsible for monitoring your bandwidth an no more your isp<this explains tunneling in its own way>i will first explain why our country on our browser changes to another country i.e the proxy country and how data e.g web pages is being transfered to your computer,and why opera proxy cheats are being easily blocked by our isp.still typing,
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2010
Nepa don take light.to continue tommorow.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by binhozie(m): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2010
You are hopelessly jobless. ok now your tutorial has started when the iwp has been blocked abi?
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 5:52am On Dec 18, 2010
@binhozie your sentence depicts that you are what you say i am.that program was designed by arunava mohick who is a guy like you and millions are using it,even people that has not heard about website hosting are now hosting just because of him?You what have you done to bring a positive change to newbies that want to become gurus;nothing.iwp is still rocking,let me type my lectures am coming
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
For instance the moment you connect your pc suite or modem to the internet by clicking the connect button,you become connected to the internet.immidiately you are assigned an ip addres for the identification of your country. If you are a paid suscriber your msn sim number has been registered with the isp's proxy that is processing your webpage.note:that it is a proxy in form of e.g 10.199.212.2:8080 or wap.mtnonline.com that transfers web pages to your computer and not your internet connection.so therefore for a connection to be complete you need a proxy.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by tunde247: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
nice lecture keep it up
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
CONTINUED.LET ME ASK WHAT IF YOU ARE A FREE SUSCRIBER THEN WHAT DO

YOU DO.REMEMBER THAT FOR WEB PAGES TO BE TRANSFEERED TO YOUR

COMPUTER THAT YOU NEED A PROXY but the situation here is that you

are a free suscriber therefore your sim is not registered on mtn or

other networks proxy server.this simply means that when you open

your mozila and try to open a page the proxy gets you recognize you

as a client and so therefore since your sim is not registered you

dont surf.but? do you know that if the mtn proxy sees you as a

fellow proxy that it might be able to proceess your request that is

your web pages.then? how do i make this possible, this is where

applications like freedom,jap jondo.freegate,ultrasurf etc now moves

in to do the job for you.the programms are created in a way that

your page requests which you send is not sent to mtn proxy but to

the applications proxy which now hooks you up to your isps proxy

then transfers the web pages to your computer.you see when you surf

this way your country changes to the country of the proxy you are

using.e.g type h t t p :// whatismyipaddress.com and find out your

country.

but why does these applications stop working after a while is what
over 500 thousand people ask today.

reasons include one two or more of these

1>over usage of the proxy servers bandwidth,this is due to the fact

that over 50 thousand active nigerians aand international users are

surfing with it,and some downloading at the same time.the proxy
server owner might now decide to shut down his services.

2>people especially nigerians send a lot of spam messages through
there server .this might lead to their shutting down their services.

3>this is the most important reason and the one that has been
confirmed to be true by mtn,glo,and zain staff's why applications
like opera which we use on phone,bolt,jondo mobile and others are
being blocked is that i)when 100 thousand are using opera to browse

on phone,note that the 100 thousand is connecting through ths same
ip and port and all cheats no matter how it is used still points to
that same proxy,so therefore all they need to do is to get
permission from the host of that ip and then blacklist the proxy
from hooking up to their proxy,thgis is just as simple as abcd because there are a whole lot of program that help them do that.thats all.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by tomiade1(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2010
/merry xmas grin grin
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by guente02(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
As i see tomi as last poster i tink say better don show only 4 me to see merry christmas. . .hehehe. . .Impresive tutorials buh jst drop our chickens wen bk.
Ebbs Inc
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by tomiade1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
guente02:

As i see tomi as last poster i tink say better don show only 4 me to see merry christmas. . .hehehe. . .Impresive tutorials buh jst drop our chickens wen bk.
Ebbs Inc

undecided
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2010
guys after this tutorial i wiil drop chicken as my brither said and my chicken will be guess. umlimited paid bandwidth c panel free for five years.sorry i have not introduced my self i am an alpha resseler.i have hosted so many international websites, ilove nairaland i am here to help frustrated guys.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by bigfatng: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
yes turkey
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2010
so the question now remains what is our hope i mean the free browsers who want to go anonymous either for fund reasons or privacy to connect to to the internet.
here comes (indian we proxy software ) the sooftware that was discovered by a good friend objac,he is our light at the end of the tunel,when all hope was gone
but?how come this software is better than the others is a question i am gonna ask next
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by tunde247: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2010
i feer you sever boy
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2011
after a great ban i am here to deliver your server and c pnel needs you can visit my blog for the latest on iwp http:// cpanelsplash..com
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by fxmaxony(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2011
ha ha, my friend there are other web host pros that are liberating people on IWp here. I wonder how you are an alpha reseller but using free blog.

its time nigerian marketers dwell on truth,
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2011
ha ha, my friend there are other web host pros that are liberating people on IWp here. I wonder how you are an alpha reseller but using free blog.

its time nigerian marketers dwell on truth,

i am not a web designer so that free blog has its template ready and makes it easieer to air my views without designing a dime.if youdoubt my credibility drop your email and i will flood it with working c panel dtails.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by imagrg(m): 3:07am On Jan 06, 2011
WANT TO TRY YOUR CPANNEL AND OTHER STUFF. FLOOD MY EMAIL: imagrg@yahoo.com
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by Serverboy: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
WANT TO TRY YOUR CPANNEL AND OTHER STUFF. FLOOD MY EMAIL: imagrg@yahoo.com
oya go and register as many domain name as you want change the nameservers to
ns1.offsshorehosting.net
ns2.offshorehosting.net and drop them here and i will give you a cpanel for each domain.so next time you dont doubt my credibility.
Re: ****~%$the Act Of Tunneling In Nigeria Explained (india Web Proxy) ****~%$ by imagrg(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
I am a complete novice. Please teach me to have a domain name,and the rest. Na work be that sha, but please help! imagrg@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Coollink Internet Services: A New ISP / Etisalat Blazing With Tunnelguru / I Mistakenly Deleted My Recovery From My Laptop (compaq X14-39697 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.