Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Live Like God - Why Christians Are Frustrated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Like God - Why Christians Are Frustrated. (140 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Like God - Why Christians Are Frustrated. by mayor02(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Christians are getting the whole concept of Christianity very wrong, if we continue like this we will all doubt the existence of God.
Let me share a little of my life.

I was an average student while in school, I had a problem called partial hyperhidrosis, that is an anxiety disorder. I could not speak in public because of it. Any small anxiety, I will sweating like I ran marathon. I was bad in mathematics, I could not even solve one question correctly in maths.
Then I discovered ZOE - meaning the God kind of Life.
I passed my waec once, passed my jamb once, I was admitted to study Accountancy it the University. I never failed any course in the University.
The hyperhidrosis was rendered useless as I contested and won election. I supervised exams even as a student. I was chief speaker anytime we had defence. I was the anchorman of department general meeting.
I am still serving Nigeria yet I have rejected a job at a micro-finance bank.
The God kind of life makes you invisible to hurdles. You overcome challenges and if you are eating bread and butter.
HOW TO LIVE LIKE GOD ON EARTH
One of the reasons God died for you is for you to live like Him on earth.
Just holiness and self righteousness will not make you enjoy this life. Because you are always thinking about sin. Whatever you give attention will grow. just ignore sin, it is not your responsibility to remove sin, it is God responsibility. He will make you busy, you won't even have time for nonsense.
The only way you can enjoy the ZOE is PRAYER.
Prayer is underrated. Christians are religious, they don't pray they are good at talking to people about their problems but will never talk to God about it.

I am currently in Abuja, politicians and big businessmen don't sleep. when you are sleeping, they are awake and you want to beat them because you graduated with first class or you have capital for business. Then bible said when men slept, the devil came to sow...

PRAYER.
Pray as if your life depends on it. Life is spiritual. Don't sleep all the time. Don't just pray for 10 mins and stand up. Don't you want to live like God? stay in the place of prayer, even sleep there.

Christians don't pray that is why we fail, God is merciful but he is not emotional, crying will not solve anything, just going to church on Sundays will not make anything. You need to be the fire in your family.
Even Daniel and David in the bible were not prophets but they lived like God because they were men of prayer. Jesus is God, yet in the bible it was recorded that Jesus prayed till sweat was dripping from him like blood.
Check the owner of Sapphire Scent in Nigeria, within just 3 years he became a billionaire, when you are sleeping he is praying. Prayer makes you very hardworking, prayer makes you smart, prayer brings favour. prayer makes God love you, prayer makes you courageous when dealing with clients.
Stop being religious, attending one church programme to another and you won't prayer for at least 2hours daily, then you complain that Jesus is fake.
Please live the God kind of life, so you can die smiling not frowning as if God failed you. I love you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revival Time / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, March 1, 2020 / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Working With A Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.