Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically (475 Views)

Best Solution To End Killer Fulani Herdsmen Issue / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / Political Solution Not Anti- Grazing Laws Will End Killer Herdsmen Attacks – Nor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by supercase1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have noticed the ugly trends and calls from nearly all ethnic groups in Nigeria,over the activities of killer herdsmen in Nigeria.the meyetti Allah had failed to call their evil doers to order thereby bringing nigeria into a state of anarchy with so many millitias be formed by regional govs and states.hence the solution to this problem is simple

LET EVERY STATE TRIBE AND TONGUE FROM THE SS,SE,SW,MIDDLEBELT BOYCOTT THE EATING OF COW MEAT BREED BY FULANIS FOR NOW!!they use money realised from sales of cows to cause harm on us,u can't kill us and also give us meat,if this is done for just one year u will see how the news of the so-called fulani menance will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by Abfinest007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
wrong idea.bcus u have headache doesn't mean u will cut off ur head
Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by orisa37: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sack the Service Chiefs. Proscribe Miyetti Allah FH.

Jail Shettima, Gaidam and all the Governors of Borno, Yobe, Adamawa Taraba, Bauchi and Gombe 2011-2019.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by Optional09: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Return to regional government you will immediately see them become homeless.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abfinest007:
wrong idea.bcus u have headache doesn't mean u will cut off ur head

Don't worry, the herdsmen will soon get to your village and then you can teach us how you cured their "headache" after you and your people have received a first hand experience of their treatment!!!
Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by Conner44: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Op, Eating or not eating meat won’t stop them from coming with their cows to eat your vegetables in the farm.
Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by Abfinest007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Don't worry, the herdsmen will soon get to your village and then you can teach us how you cured their "headache" after you and your people have received a first hand experience of their treatment!!!
i can swear by anything that herms not to talk men can't come to my village.they won't live to see d next day
Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by supercase1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abfinest007:
i can swear by anything that herms not to talk men can't come to my village.they won't live to see d next day
Nairaland James bond grin grin
Re: Best Way To End Killer Herdsmen Crisis Diplomatically by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abfinest007:

Oh ok, seems to me that you are aiming at going farther than "cutting off the head to cure a headache" now!!!

Hypocrite!!!

All mouth no action boaster!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dethroned Emir Sanusi Moved To Awe Town / Video: Man Attacks President Buhari In Kebbi, As Presidency Faults Video / Coronavirus: See In Pictures Vips With Abba Kyari Before Tested With Corona +ve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.