Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba (83994 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by made4naijamusic: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
The daughter of Nigerian billionaire, DJ Cuppy, is taking her friendship with Nigerian-born British boxer Anthony Joshua a notch higher.

DJ Cuppy is ensuring that his friend can speak his native language, Yoruba.

The Gelato crooner took to her Instagram stories to share a video of them having fun together while using the opportunity to educate the boxer.

In the video, DJ Cuppy was heard calling the boxer by his native name, ‘Oluwafemi’ and he happily responded by saying, ‘how far, what is happening?’

The singer went on to ask him in Yoruba if he is through in Lagos but the boxer told her that she was too fast.

“Slow down,” he said as they burst out laughing.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1JcR1sLGk4

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by IamPatriotic(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oluwafemi should be able to speak Yoruba jọ, kí lo le nbe?

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Mateen1000: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Cuppy sef no sabi

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by zeusdgrt(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
And so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by englishmart(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tyson fury will teach you to focus. Keep Shagamuing and flirting with a billionaire's daughter.

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Netanya(f): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wait you mean cuppy is in the friendzone grin

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by TheChameleon: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

Some folks almost killed themselves saying Joshua isn't Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHj_uiNHuU

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
..not new, I spoke with Jesus in yoruba and he is very fleunt in it.. I think Jesus is a yoruba man Cox he said grew up in abeokuta and finished school in ife before he was killed and betrayed in enugu for just 12 thousand naira by an Igbo man he trusted..

gringringrin

Oya make we vote

If you think Jesus is a yoruba man,, click like

If you think Jesus is an Igbo man of which i doubt, click share

177 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by TheChameleon: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Jaqenhghar: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Oya food don land.
Confederation of the frustrated

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by kelvxyn: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
If AJ wasn't successful with fame, dj cuppy won't b chilling with him

Guys hustle wella, more importantly, pray for grace.

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by LeakStation(f): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Today I present to you RudeBoy latest Hit song...

See how BBNaija Mercy's b♡oty was bouncing
up and down in the video grin

If this is your first time to view my YouTube video please Subscribe my YouTube channel to support me.

It's free to subscribe my YouTube.
www.YouTube.com/c/LeakStation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCOMyLR1UdU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by kochila(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Audio Boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by seanwilliam(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Between joshua and fury , who go win..like for joshua, share for fury

190 Likes 32 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by SouthNigerian: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Some sad folks will come here to rant in tribalism.

nah Yoruba, no be Yoruba
nah Igbo, no be Igbo

It doesn't really matter if he is Igbo or Yoruba,
what matters is, he is South Nigerian & he is making us proud.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
englishmart:
Tyson fury will teach you to focus. Keep Shagamuing and flirting with a billionaire's daughter.

Dude ain't poor either....

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by ursullalinda(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
It's good to be a celeb.....imagine this was found news worthy to be on front page.....Chai.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by timmilehin(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
[b][/b] This one never still get Boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by aboladejohnny(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bọbọ yi shi ma fún girl lóyún laslas nii

Meanwhile, Biko help my hustle. check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Awon omoluabi...yoruba atata

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by abiolag(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
The teacher sef no sabi speak d language wella but she try sha
She will also be a good teacher in the “oza room” grin (na joke oo)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by lordkrys(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don hear
Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Expert17: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
By the time FURY handle you,..... You go forget road to Nigeria.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by jyz200(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Proudly Yoruba

The language dy sweet me die

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Wickedfacts: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Where is Uriel with her fallen bre@sts like Naija's economy?
Toke Makinwa the industry hoe nko?

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Happinessjosh(f): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Wow shocked
My cup cake
I love you my cuppy this cuppy that

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Schedulee: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Failure is a baaaaastard. Since Anthony became a success everyone wants to associate with him. What does that tell you my brother, hustle and become a success, no one loves you until you make yourself something out of nothing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
seanwilliam:
Between joshua and fury , who go win..like for joshua, share for fury

BTW you and ur brain, who get sense pass?

Share for You, like for brain

grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.