Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Do I Go About Processing Governor’s Consent On Land In The State? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Go About Processing Governor’s Consent On Land In The State? (576 Views)

How Can One Go About Processing Of C Of O / Is Obtaining Governor's Consent On Land Mandatory Or Not? / Securing Governor's Consent On Real Estate In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About Processing Governor’s Consent On Land In The State? by Geomartinsurvey(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
You can process consent on land in Lagos State through an application with the following documents attached:

Duly completed Land Form 1c (Sworn to)

Certified True Copy (CTC) of root of title

Deed/Instruments of transfer (3Nos.) with chartable survey plans annexed

Passport photographs (4Nos.) (Assignee only)

Certificate of incorporation/Registration: Companies/Registered bodies (assignee only)

Site photograph with date & time

Site location sketch

Receipts for charting and endorsement (N10,500)

Applicant’s/Agents means of identification
Covering letter with functional telephone line(s) and e-mail address(es)
( as copied from the land bureau)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Processing Governor’s Consent On Land In The State? by acelaw: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Good

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki / The Best Of Concrete Stamp In Nigeria / Abuja,new And Old Clading Designs, Stamped Concrete Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.