Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Huawei Is Set To Launch The Most Powerful 5G Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Is Set To Launch The Most Powerful 5G Phone (666 Views)

HUAWEI Is In Serious Trouble / A Nigerian Man Rejects 5G Phone Worth N370K / Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Is Set To Launch The Most Powerful 5G Phone by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Huawei has announced the launch of its premium 5G smartphone, and according to the CEO, Richard Yu, he said the device is set to be launched on the 26 of March 2020 in Paris, France and it will be the most powerful 5G device in 2020.

What could this device be? I wondered as I watch their MWC event that streamed live on twitter, my brain woke up to the Huawei P40 Pro that was recently leaked online. The event today gave birth to Huawei's second foldable device that looks a lot like its predecessor, the Mate XS, new laptops, smart home devices and a good looking 5G version of the MatePad Pro.

read the full article here

(1) (Reply)

Come For Your Ebay Order And Check Out @ 320/$ / Samsung Note 3 Panel Needed ASAP Location (osogbo) / Google Pixel 4A Design Confirmed In New Leak Of CAD Renders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.