Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart (1024 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
FEMINISM IS EVIL!

by David J. Stewart | October 2004 | Updated May 2016

“For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft...” —1st Samuel 15:23

I'm not going to sugarcoat this article in an attempt not to offend anyone. Feminism is rebellion against God's AUTHORITY! I don't know where the term “Femi-Nazi” originated, but it accurately describes the Feminist Movement. Take a look how the ungodly Media Portrays Fathers As Dumb, Weak, Wimpy, Stupid And Unwanted | Part 2. The feminist controlled media portray men as being stupid.

Feminism is an evil agenda of Luciferians, whose intent is to destroy the family unit, destabilize U.S. society, and destroy America as part of achieving World Government. You've probably heard the term “New World Order” (NWO), which has become increasingly popular in recent years. The New World Order is synonymous with Satanism! A great book on the subject is SATAN: PRINCE OF THIS WORLD by Commander William Guy Carr (1895-1959). So many pastors today are afraid to preach against the evils of feminism. The truth needs to be told! In order to build a New World Order, the Old World must be destroyed first. This means Christianity must go. The traditional family must go. National patriotism must go. Parental authority must go. Individuality must go. National borders and sovereignty must go. Morality and family values must go!

If you understand this dark agenda of the Luciferian elite, who through secret societies (such as Freemasonry) to control the entertainment industry (check out other insightful Mark Dice videos), newsmedia, U.S. government and even most of the churches, then it all starts to make sense. If you think I'm a conspiratorial nut, it only evidences how woefully ignorant you are personally, and how much you desperately need to learn to catch up to THE TRUTH. The anti-American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), which is controlled by the Luciferian elite through Wall Street, has been quietly working with Hollywood for decades to put brainwashing propaganda into movies to indoctrinate the masses. My friend, I could go on for hours educating you how much Satan has infiltrated everything these days! Christians need to be wise, not naive.

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
America's churches, marriages and homes are being destroyed by the vile feminist agenda. Women are now filing for divorce at TWICE the rate of men because of feminism. I agree 100% with Dr. Helen Smith, who speaks out in her book “MEN ON STRIKE” on behalf of mistreated men in American society. Husbands and fathers have become obsolete in America's feminist lesbian culture. Women today are angry, empowered and rebellious! Women don't need men anymore, the state has become their husband. A godly man is a threat to the feminist's agenda, because he believes that a woman's place is still in the home—baking cookies, knitting, meeting his needs, and caring for the children (1st Timothy 5:14).

The world's way isn't working. The world will tell you that you can only have one President. The world will tell you that you can only have one mayor, one governor, one CEO of a corporation. But they'll tell you when you get married that you can have two bosses. Two headed things are freaky, they don't live long!

Feminism is a lie of the Devil. In Genesis 3:6 we learn that Eve had convinced herself with three good reasons to sin. “And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.” Notice carefully the three things which Eve said:

Eve saw “that the tree was good for food.”
Eve saw “that it was pleasant to the eyes.”
Eve saw that it was “a tree to be desired to make one wise.”
Oh, the deceitfulness of sin! The Devil is a beautiful liar. Eve had convinced herself with Satan's help that disobeying God was going to be the greatest thing she ever did. It turned out to be the worst day of her life!

Statistically, American women are prescribed three times more antidepressant drugs than men, because women are three times more miserable. Just because women think they want independence—a career and a husband they can tell what to do—doesn't mean it will work out that way. Women are depressed today because of feminism (a truthful MP3 by Pastor Steven Anderson), because it gives them a depressing life! FEMINISM IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!! Feminism is part of the Communist subversion of America—robbing women of their babies (abortion), marriage (divorce), family (career) and happiness. The Luciferian owners of the United States call this paradoxical truth “The American Dream,” because you have to be asleep to believe it!!!
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Biblically, a Woman's Place in Still in the Home

"I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully. For some are already turned aside after Satan." —1st Timothy 5:14

Have you TURNED ASIDE AFTER SATAN? Feminism is sin. It is wrong because it is a rebellion against Biblical authority. Feminism is not about women's rights, nor equality, it's about rebellion against God's Word. It's about giving special privileges to women. What feminists are really saying is, "We don't believe the Bible is God's Word and we absolutely REFUSE to allow men to have exclusive authority." Thus, women preachers demand EQUALITY in the leadership of the church. Wives demand EQUALITY in the leadership of the home. This is exactly what Lucifer said in Isaiah 14:14:

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Satan didn't want to be greater than God, he simply wanted EQUALITY in authority. Feminism is diametrically opposed to the Word of God. If more Christian women truly understood what feminism is, and is not, then the divorce rate amongst Christians wouldn't be equal with that of the heathen world. Feminism is a denial of the Word of God, specifically the Bible's strict teaching that women are prohibited from usurping authority over men, whether it be in the church (1st Timothy 2:12) or in the home (1st Peter 3:1).

In the photo at the beginning of this article you see Whoopi Goldberg (real name: Caryn Elaine Johnson), who is an open homosexual. Feminists speak of “honor,” but there is no true honor among lesbians and baby-killers. Proverb 26:1, "As snow in summer, and as rain in harvest, so honour is not seemly for a fool." Feminism is synonymous with lesbianism, divorce and abortion. Civil rights are one thing, sinful rights are another. Feminism is of the Devil. Dear Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by AntiChristian: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
I think I prefer the ideal Muslim woman!
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
1st Peter 3:1-4, “Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.”

Feminism has taught women that they need a man like a fish needs a bicycle. Feminist ideologies have taken control over America's corrupt court system, treating men like criminals, as the enemy. Men have nowhere to go! Men are to blame when a marriage has problems. Men are tired! The rise of women hasn't threatened men, it has ticked them off! In the short term, feminists have thrown men under the bus; but in the long term, feminists have hurt themselves more than anyone, because now men don't want to get married anymore, because the risk/benefit ratio is simply not worth it!!!

War On Men Waged By Our Culture Has Been Terrible For Women Who Want To Get Married

It is tragic that an apostate Southern Baptist Church in Tennessee called an ordained lesbian to be their associate pastor. This is what happens when people disobey the Scriptures. Here's a lesbian minister, Carter Heyward, who desires to make abortion a sacrament in the church. We were much better off as a nation when women stayed in the kitchen, instead of entering the sacred pulpit. The great need of the hour is godly wives and mothers. A lot of women today feel that they could never be a homemaker, but by God's grace you can be that woman, because it is God's will (1st Timothy 5:14-15). Like anything else, it starts with desire.

Husbands are Biblically to Rule Over their Wives; Wives are to obey!

God has ordained that the man is to be the head of the household. The wife is to SUBMIT to her own husband:

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord." —Ephesians 5:22

The Bible angers feminists because it CLEARLY teaches that a wife is to SUBMIT to her own husband. We read that Sarah even called her husband, Abraham, "lord" (i.e., master):

"Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." —1st Peter 3:6

The Christian wife isn't perfect; but, she is a Christ-honoring woman who submits to her husband's authority. The Christian wife hates feminism because she knows it goes AGAINST God and His Word:

"Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." —1st Corinthians 11:9

God commands every mother to love her children, and for each wife to love and obey her own husband:

"That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." —Titus 2:4,5

We read in 1st Corinthians 11:3:

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." —1st Corinthians 11:3

What Kind of Wife are You?

"A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones." —Proverb 12:4

Many wives today are “rottenness” to their husbands health, because of the grief and undue stress they cause for their husbands. They contaminate and rot their marriages until there's nothing left. Some even kill their babies...

1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by densiks: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
This write up is apt on some salient points though not thorough in its presentation.

The writer has exposed his deep bias against the so called feminist without entertaining the fact that several men have either abused their responsibility towards women and family or totally abdicated from that sacred responsibility of being co-heads of the family structure.

This has in many ways also emboldened the rebellious and loud minority who have over time strategically become a vocal majority of hypocrites parading as feminists.

This conversation can and should be expanded to reflect the varying facts and factors as it affects the Christian family whether in America or beyond its shores.

Such efforts will be useful and hopefully it will come through soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh
it down with her hands." —Proverb 14:1
The Godless Supreme Court has ruled that a feminist mother can murder her own baby against the biological father's will. This is Communist oppression for father's and unborn children in the mother's womb...

“The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it.” —John Hay, 1872

Children aren't able to defend themselves. The womb is statistically one of the most dangerous places on earth to be. Sad huh? You'd think that the one “safe” place for a child would be in the womb of its very own mother.

Silly Women

I don't mean to be unkind, but America is filled with foolish women, who are what the Bible calls “silly women,” who have destroyed their marriage and home. A wife is COMMANDED by God to submit to her husband. Many marriages today are two-headed monstrosities, because of a rebellious wife who refuses to submit to her husband's instruction. The end result is often the wife filing for divorce, which is a sin. Jesus said Matthew 5:32 that it is adultery for her to remarry. When a woman wants a divorce, she focuses on her husband's imperfections and demonizes him (which anyone can do to anybody!). An angry Jewish mob accused the sinless Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus Christ, of being a devil. John 7:20a, “The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil.” The ungodly courts play along, demonizing the man and angelify the wife. This is why men don't want to get married anymore, because of the shady divorce racket.

By the way, I'm not condoning domestic violence here, which is the first excuse every feminist clings to. A woman needs to leave if she feels threatened; however, this is NOT a Biblical ground for divorce. There are NO Biblical grounds for divorce! Say what you will, divorce is a sin! People nowadays have the attitude that divorce is ok, but it's surely not ok with God. For anyone to teach that Jesus permits divorce in the case of fornication, is to say that Jesus also approves of breaking lifetime commitments and sacred wedding vows made. This is not what the Bible teaches. There are NO Biblical grounds for divorce. A no fault divorce is of the Devil.

Tragically, many of today's judges are lesbians. See the International Association of Lesbian and Gay Judges. In San Francisco, 20% of all city appointments have been granted to homosexuals because of Affirmative Action laws. Where do you think the U.S. is headed? If you guessed "Hell," you are correct. Feminism and lesbianism are synonymous.

Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906) is recognized as one of the great leaders of the women's rights movement. I sadly found a book about her life for sale at Christianbook.com and other so-called "Christian" websites. I say "sad" because Susan B. Anthony was an atheist and lesbian. Why are Christians praising this wicked woman? They speak highly of her. Susan B. Anthony is featured on gay celebrity and famous atheist websites. People are so confused these days about everything. The wicked life of Susan B. Anthony is evidence of the evils of feminist rights. God hates feminism because it is rebellion against masculine authority in the home, church and society.

A husband is to love his wife and cherish her. The husband is to protect his wife. If he doesn't, then he is breaking his marriage vows. A good wife will likely submit to a decent husband who loves her and provides for her. Unfortunately, some women can't be pleased. A man once told me once how unhappy he was because his wife bought a new living room set without his permission, placing them into more debt. She is rebellious. Another man told me that he was cutting the grass, and asked his wife for a glass of water, but she refused. She is rebellious. Feminism is rebellion. God hates feminism! I could tell you story after story. A wife's purpose in life is to be a "help meet" to her husband. Like it or not—a woman's place is IN THE HOME (1st Timothy 5:14). A man's wife is to help him (i.e., be a help meet)...

"And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone;
I will make him an help meet for him."—Genesis 2:18

1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
agree with Professor Henry Makow who states, “Illuminati exaggerate friction in society (Communist Jewish propaganda) in order to create division. Feminists train women to see any kind of male initiative as harassment; and heterosexuality as a pathology. They think females should be allowed to send sexual signals but men should not be allowed to respond. Female sexuality should be reserved for lesbians like themselves.” We see this perversion everywhere today—shapely women dress in extremely provocative clothing, and then men are expected to pretend like they don't see anything. Search the statistics across America and you'll learn that the rate of incidences of workplace sexual harassment have skyrocketed. As long as women choose to disobey God's command to dress modestly, men are going to continue to behave equally as shameful.

Feminism is Synonymous with Immodesty and Loss of Femininity

There's nothing any more wrong with America today than the sinful way women dress. We've become a nation of whorishly dressed women. There are only a few ladies anymore. And I thank God for both of them! I saw an elderly woman in the store the other day, whose hair was as gray as could be, wearing a miniskirt. That's just messed up. If I were a king, I'd make a law that any woman who wore a miniskirt would go to jail. I'm not kidding! Brother, we need to get back to decency in this nation!

Prostitutes didn't dress as immodestly fifty years ago as most Christian women do today. Laugh at me if you want, I'm on God's side. America is going to hell morally because of immodestly dressed women. There will come a day when God will wipe that impudent (marked by casual disrespect, improperly forward or bold) smirk off every feminist's face, when they will give account to God for the sinful manner in which they dressed and behaved throughout their life. Proverbs 7:10 speaks of the Attire of a Harlot.

Godless people like to mock, joke and ridicule the statements I make concerning decency and morality. You'd better realize that you're just a skeleton covered with flesh, and one day your soul is going to enter into eternity, and you're going to give account to God for your life. Do you think God is going to laugh with you at my preaching against immodesty? Do you think it's a trifle matter to God when women dress whorishly and cause men to lust and sin? What some of you women need to do is get right with God, throw away your miniskirts, and go buy some decent clothes. You can mock at my preaching all you want, but you won't be laughing on Judgment Day when you stand before God.

1st Timothy 2:9, “In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel...”
The word “apparel” means “clothing,“ and the word “modest” means “of good behavior.” God is commanding women to dress like ladies. A women who dresses like a LovePeddler advertises that she lacks good character, for if she had any moral decency she wouldn't dress immodestly. The manner in which American women dress immodestly is a shame and a disgrace to our nation. We Americans get what we deserve.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Whew its quite lengthy get the rest at www.jesusissaviour.com
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
I believe America is being used to greatly influence other nations. Nigerian society which had a faulty foundation in the first place has jumped into the band wagon.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
The end is near! Repent and believe the gospel God bless you.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Homosexuality is growing steadily in Nigeria.
The human being is corrupt and depraved only Jesus can save him.
Repent and turn to Jesus
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Feminism is rebellion against God's AUTHORITY!
Actually, feminism is rebellion against man hiding behind God's authority. He thinks he can claim God created man to dominate when the truth is he, man, wrote words into God's mouth!

If man obeyed God and treated woman with the respect and regard that woman deserves, woman would have nothing to fight against. But man doesn't obey God but he wants to shackle woman with the written Word of God he, man, wrote so woman obeys man.

Hello, man! Woman ate the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil and gave you, man, some to eat, which is why you ain't ignorant and naked no more, so get with the program!

4 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Adultery,Rape fornication is the other of the day.
Repent and turn to Jesus.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jesus brought forgiveness to men and women but satan is bent on acusation and lies. Only Jesus can save your soul.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
budaatum:

Actually, feminism is rebellion against man hiding behind God's authority. He thinks he can claim God created man to dominate when the truth is he, man, wrote words into God's mouth!

If man obeyed God and treated woman with the respect and regard that woman deserves, woman would have nothing to fight against. But man doesn't obey God but he wants to shackle woman with the written Word of God he, man, wrote so woman obeys man.

Hello, man! Woman ate the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil and gave you, man, some to eat, which is why you ain't ignorant and naked no more, so get with the program!

1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
solite3:

1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

I am so afraid! Next you'd me telling me to humble myself to you so you don't send me to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
It is rather ironic that you post this tripe of a thread today!

Thankfully, we no more need to wait for your male ass to go to hell because we can jail it here on earth!

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:

I am so afraid! Next you'd me telling me to humble myself to you so you don't send me to hell.
no it is your rebellion against God that would send you to hell.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:
It is rather ironic that you post this tripe of a thread today!

Thankfully, we no more need to wait for your male ass to go to hell because we can jail it here on earth!
Go to jail for speaking the truth right? You can throw people who preach the truth into jail as your predecessor did but you have no power over the soul.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
solite3:
Go to jail for speaking the truth right? You can throw people who preach the truth into jail as your predecessor did but you have no power over the soul.
solite3:
no it is your rebellion against God that would send you to hell.
So long as we agree that you can't go on blaming God for your oppression of women because, we will not let you!!

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:

So long as we agree that you can't go on blaming God for your oppression of women because, we will not let you!!

No its your kind that have persecuted and killed God's messengers. Repent or perish, No, you are not standing for women's right but are only an hater of God. You have being telling lies and twisting it to suite your perversion.
You hate men because you are a murderer and your father is the devil.

1 John 3:15
Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
solite3:

No its your kind that have persecuted and killed God's messengers.

First. You are not God's messenger. You are just some ignorant fool who thinks he knows God but doesn't.

Second. I don't hate men. I just hate men who are like pigs.

Third. Stop bearing false witness that I am a liar when it is you that satan is using.

And fourth. Mind that forest in your eyes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:

First. You are not God's messenger. You are just some ignorant fool who thinks he knows God but doesn't.

Second. I don't hate men. I just hate men who are like pigs.

Third. Stop bearing false witness that I am a liar when it is you that satan is using.

And fourth. Mind that forest in your eyes!

It is left for you to repent budaa, while there is still time.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by budaatum: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
solite3:
It is left for you to repent budaa, while there is still time.

1 Like

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:

you are under the control of the spirit of disobedience.

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Annwrites: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Meanwhile, feminism will never break a healthy relationship.

Also, a man and woman's place is in the home. Until both men and women realize this, many homes will continue to break.

"Feminism is Synonymous with Immodesty and Loss of Femininity." This statement indicates that feminists are beginning to live their lives unapologetically and are far from being the inferior or subordinate women they were raised to be.

Do note that, "We all should be feminist."
Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Annwrites: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
budaatum:

Loud it!

It's so funny how men see controlling women as their very essence in life.

Take that away from them and they are a nobody (failure).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Annwrites: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
quote author=budaatum post=86945243]
[/quote]

Loud it!

It's so funny how men see controlling women as their very essence in life.

Take that away from them and they are a nobody (failure).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2020
budaatum:

this crazy woman! You are satanic, you actually applauded eve eating the forbidden fruit and plunging the whole humanity into sin and death. feminists hate and resent God but hide under man hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 26, 2020
A Dummy said Feminism does not affect healthy marriage but the rate of divorce has continued to skyrocket worst in countries that have accepted the feminism ideology.

Budatuum has commended eve eating the fruit which means satan was right and God was a tyrant who never wanted their good.

Eve plunges the whole human race into sin because she decided to ursup authority over her husband Adam and Adam foolishly listened to eve. Feminism is a covert satanic philosophy of rebillion and pride, its main attack is the word of God claiming it puts the woman in shackles. This is satan's philosophy being sold to foolish men and women today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism Is Evil! By David J. Stewart by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
When I say the bible is the biggest proponent of patriarchy Buda will argue with me . Christians cherry pick the part of the bible that suits them,from the lens of Christianity feminism is evil,albeit Christians lie that their bible didnt endorse patriachy or Buda will tell you the scriptures meant something else.

Op leave feminism alone,we are not responsible for the ills of this society. You can change the title of this thread to "as a Christian woman feminism is evil". But those that aren't part of the religion are not evil since no scriptures bound us from advocating for equality.

You keep playing guys as the victims of feminism,but trust me ladies are somehow the victims.

Leave us Alone please. Let us advocate for what we believe in,if we are making a mistake we will live with the consequences fully. Leave us alone.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Rapture Vision (JESUS Is Coming Very Soon)! / Countdown To The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Shiloh Is Bad, The Glory Left The House At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.