Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Most Preferred Questions For The Ladies - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most Preferred Questions For The Ladies (165 Views)

Men Drop Your Numbers,let The Ladies Call / Truth & Dare Questions For Couples / For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Preferred Questions For The Ladies by Deloversbed(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
1. Which perfume do you use? You smell so nice!

2. Where did you buy that pretty dress from? It looks gorgeous on you.

3. Where did you get your hair done from? The hairstyle looks great on you.

4. You are so intelligent. Which school do you attend?

5. Did you get your awesome sense of humor from your dad?

6. Which style icon do you follow? Your fashion sense is truly enviable.

7. Your skin is so smooth and flawless, which skin care regime do you follow?

8. Do you work out regularly? You look so healthy and perfect.

9. Do you read a lot of books? Because you are so knowledgeable.

10. Do you learn music or are you naturally gifted?

11. I like your company a lot; can I hang out more with you and get to...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/02/most-preferred-questions-for-ladies.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Relationship In The State Of Nature. / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / What Attracts You To The Opposite Sex Physical Appearance Or Character ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.