Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution (5742 Views)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Amotekun , Says Amotekun Not Threat To National Unity / Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by ZombieHUNT: 6:25am On Feb 25, 2020
This northerners sef

Parasites everywhere
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by witworth(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2020
medTechworld:
hmm.. tired of amotekun news biko.. sad
why won't you. When you either don't know the real importance or you are from the North just like Buhari
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Villioncity: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Amatekun, Amalion, Ama leopard
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by slam7000(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2020
Noerection:
Amotekun will seriously deal with all known terrorists be it Fulani herdsmen, IPOB, fake drugs manufacturers, baby factory etc

...this is why the Fulanis are not happy with Amotekun. You have mentioned all these without including....

Skull miners,
Pervert alphas,
Fake trado medicine dealers who ruin people’s livers and general health,
Money ritualists who behead, cut private body parts and dump the remains on the road sides,
Occultist babalawos that aid yahoo boys.

See why you’ll have issues with miyetti allah.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Afterall the Militant Fulani herdsmen is the military arms of Fulani, Operating under Myeitti Allah which is The unofficial Ministry of Fulani , we all know their grand patron.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Sammy07: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2020
mytime24:
Too much of talking

#mi waiting fr d Actions

It has passed the 1st and 2nd reading in some southwest states.

It's public hearing that's next...
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by mytime24(f): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

It has passed the 1st and 2nd reading in some southwest states.

It's public hearing that's next...

K
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Tulsaguy: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Lumig:
The way the Yorubas are shouting Amotekun, one will think criminalities and all kind ritual killings will disappear immediately. If we are not careful this Amotekun people may even turn to be another thorn in our flesh in the nearest future. "If the lord does not keep the city, the watchmen worketh in vain"

Shut the fukk up... only criminals complain on this issues of Amotekun. Amotekun will destroy u if u be thief....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

We must take our destiny into our hands. We must focus on keeping our families and properties safe. The police as it is constituted today is largely Fulanized. State/ Regional policing is the way to go grin

DEFINITELY
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by redroom: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2020
Noerection:
Amotekun will seriously deal with all known terrorists be it Fulani herdsmen, IPOB, fake drugs manufacturers, baby factory etc

Meaning Amotekun will fail with your bigotry

Use it to fish out the pple slaughtering your farmers and mining your skulls grin, grin
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Noerection: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Chibuzoc:

SKULL MINERS NKOR
is it your skull?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Noerection: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
redroom:

Meaning Amotekun will fail with your bigotry

Use it to fish out the pple slaughtering your farmers and mining your skulls grin, grin
is your skull?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by medTechworld(f): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Chibuzoc(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Noerection:
is it your skull?

I know amotekun won't be tribalistic. Skull miners are criminals like bandits and co
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by supercase1(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Noerection:
I wonder why you Yorubas choose to live in state of fantasy,let's just watch and see grin
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2020
Jestin:
I love the way Akeredolu is serious about this Amotekun issue. I know Buhari is not not ready to tackle the insecurity issue in the country. FTC...it is going to be a good day my people .

but who stood in the sun to elect that monster 2015 !

bigots
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Erastuslove: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2020
keep wasting AMOTEKUN TAKE OFF TIME....don't you hear that Lagos road was blocked and you will soon loose all your transport/goods revenue
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Noerection:
you dey find yeebos trouble o
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
I hate this news
Igbo bad belle. Because we said we will not secede abi?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
Amotekun shouldn't concern me that much, it's a Yoruba outfit
If you are wise you'll learn from them.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:
the day that tinubu decides to support this amotekun is the day it will kick off. Let the governors go and beg him.
You think we want to make Tinubu what you made Kanu? Tufiakwa!!
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lumig:
The way the Yorubas are shouting Amotekun, one will think criminalities and all kind ritual killings will disappear immediately. If we are not careful this Amotekun people may even turn to be another thorn in our flesh in the nearest future. "If the lord does not keep the city, the watchmen worketh in vain"
The Lord gave us AMOTEKUN So shhhhh!
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ogurube:

lol...including skull miners, Yahoo boys, cultists, agberos, etc.
and ipob
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by dragunov: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:

because If tinubu isn’t involved in anything that has to do with the yorubas that that thing is dead on arrival. Your people already deceived themselves not me.

You are highly deluded. Yoruba people are not practitioners of herd mentality like you and your folks do. We don't fixate on an individual and convert him to a Demi god like your tribe does. We don't do hero worship. If 6 governors from different political platforms can come together to brainstorm on insecurity issues in the region, that should tell you something.
You and your ilk are simply not happy with the development and trying to wish it away. Tinubu ko, Tinubu ni.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by dragunov: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
supercase1:

I wonder why you Yorubas choose to live in state of fantasy,let's just watch and see grin
Hoponou!
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Conner44: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
luluman:
You think we want to make Tinubu what you made Kanu? Tufiakwa!!

Your people already elevated I’m above lamidi kalu.

Remember when he asked about the ‘cows’? Wasn’t it so glaring the way your leaders immediately changed tune after hearing that question?
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by Conner44: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
dragunov:

You are highly deluded. Yoruba people are not practitioners of herd mentality like you and your folks do. We don't fixate on an individual and convert him to a Demi god like your tribe does. We don't do hero worship. If 6 governors from different political platforms can come together to brainstorm on insecurity issues in the region, that should tell you something.
You and your ilk are simply not happy with the development and trying to wish it away. Tinubu ko, Tinubu ni.

If you like yen-yen-yen from now till next year ... so far bubu is commander in chief your Amotekun is dead.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by luluman: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:

Your people already elevated I’m above lamidi kalu.

Remember when he asked about the ‘cows’? Wasn’t it so glaring the way your leaders immediately changed tune after hearing that question?
POINT!!! Oodua only is our leader.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by dragunov: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:

If you like yen-yen-yen from now till next year ... so far bubu is commander in chief your Amotekun is dead.

You wish awayyyyyyyy! Bad belle de worry this one ooooo. It's no longer Tinubu, now it's Buhari. Drown in your bile biko.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by mamaafrik(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
How i wish Edo,Kwara and Kogi and Norther centi can fit join body for this security outfit.
I will be very happy. Yesterday,a whole Federal road was totally locked down for more than 4 hourd because the Fulanis attacked a village in Edo and killed up to Ten villagers.

Upon all the military presence on that road.
NO SOLDIERS NOR POLICE WAS THERE TO rescue the situation but if na Nnamadi Kanu parent burial now their Gps will be on auto_locate.
This is a conspiracy against the entire south and i know some Muslim Southerner have any spot for the Fulanis abd Northern hegemonies.
You think Fulanis count you people as real muslims.
You will be the next to be wiped out after being used against your fellow Christian brothers.
Where is that foolish muric director whise mouth was so sharp against Amotekun.
The goat is a pauper of the Fulanis.
Re: Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution by olajizz01(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Noerection:
I concur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Statement By President Buhari On Nigeria’s Attainment Of Wild-polio-free Status / Dr Tinuade Sanda Remains EKEDC CEO - NERC Makes Clarification / Will America Extradite Its Citizen To Nigeria For A Crime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.