Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Can I Save Money Every Month And Not Have Access To It In 2 Years? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Save Money Every Month And Not Have Access To It In 2 Years? (869 Views)

Please Help! How And Where Can I Save This Money / Save And Grow Rich: 6 Simple And Practical Ways To Save Money And Grow Rich / Premier Investment:earn 15% Interest Every Month For Good 20months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save Money Every Month And Not Have Access To It In 2 Years? by Beosten(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
If I save money where I can easily have access to it I will still spend it. What's the way out?
Re: How Can I Save Money Every Month And Not Have Access To It In 2 Years? by Bynz: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2020
U not only save your money u get an increase by 2-40% on your savings.

Call Bobby on 08075811397 for more information.

Beosten:
If I save money where I can easily have access to it I will still spend it. What's the way out?
Re: How Can I Save Money Every Month And Not Have Access To It In 2 Years? by kerzhim(m): 12:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Beosten:
Open Access Bank account or Alat by wema bank and download their app, inside the app you will find a place where you can fix part your money for how long you wish. All you just need to do is instruct the app to remove so so so amount anytime you want to save.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Immiguy Income Program / Get Your Designer Sandals For Male And Female-cheap And Affordable ������❤ / Am Looking For ( U-miner )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.