Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins (18643 Views)

Women's Champions League El Classico Sets New Attendance World Record of 91,553 / Halle Equals Ronaldo's Record Of Scoring In Every UCL Group Stage Match / The Youngest Player To Score In 5 Consecutive Champions League Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by derahhh(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Very impressive from Liverpool.They have literally turned the premier league to Bayern's bundelsiga /PSG's ligue 1.
I envy them as a United fan but I'd still like to day CONGRATULATIONS to every Liverpool supporter out there...Y'all have had to wait for a long time for this.
Completely deserved too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by ybalogs(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2020
I wouldn't want them to beat Arsenal's Unbeaten record but it is looking like no team can beat them right now.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by MilesLamar(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2020
MylezKayn:
Impressive... I hope Ole Gunnar is seeing his mates

Klopp is not his mate

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by devigblegble: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2020
I just feel sorry for Atletico Madrid cuz the kind of beating they will receive when they come to London won’t be optional

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by stephen109(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=luvola post=86931571]Liverpool have equalled Manchester City’s record of 18 consecutive Premier League wins after beating West Ham 3-2 at Anfield on Monday night .
Jurgen Klopp’s side have won every league game since they drew 1-1 with Manchester United at Old Trafford in October, a result which, remarkably, remains the only time they have dropped points all season.

The win also sends the Reds 22 points clear of City at the top of the table and within sight of claiming their first Premier League title.

City’s 18-run winning sequence came during the 2017-18 season, when they won the title with a record-breaking 100 points, but Liverpool are on course to surpass that mark this season.

The Merseysiders can set a new record of 19 straight league wins when they travel to relegation-threatened Watford on Saturday evening.

The run also sees Liverpool’s unbeaten league run extended to 44 matches, closing in on Arsenal’s all-time English top flight record of 49.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-equal-premier-leag
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by maynation(f): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

Your Moi-moi Walk Alone?
MOI-MOI AND AKARA.
That was a mistake anyways. grin
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by stephen109(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Liverpool unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Realtalk20: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2020
basmur:
Liverpool Fc is already invincible irrespective of whether it meet or surpass Arsenal's record. Them don try.. if not for man city in the last season, Liverpool would have easily won the league.

If it's not 49 you can't claim it to equal it.

Arsenal's 49 record stands alone until beaten or eualled

Don't compare the two records !

49 isn't 44

Arsenal still have that record and Liverpool can't beat it

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by emeijeh(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

MOI-MOI AND AKARA.
That was a mistake anyways. grin
cheesy
Long time!
Howdy?
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by CeeManCollins(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They cant equal Arsenal's record
I’m an arsenal fan, and haven watch their next 5 fixtures they can even beat that record. Yesterday was the best opportunity not achieve that but former arsenal goalie helped them

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2020
dominique:
But West Ham really tensioned them last night despite the win

So, Dominique self na hater?

To all the people waiting for Liverpool to loose.

ntoooo...

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by ojaysam25(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
Liverpool as rewrite all the record set by man city ....the next is breaking their 100points record

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by maynation(f): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
emeijeh:

cheesy
Long time!
Howdy?
I am fine, thank you.
Hope you are too?
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by bewla(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
yemifez:
We will never walk alone...success has many friends wink
Since 1995

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by EdiskyHarry: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2020
MylezKayn:
Impressive... I hope Ole Gunnar is seeing his mates
are you comparing kloop with Ole?
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:21am On Feb 25, 2020
BLESSICA:
Who else agrees with me that every sport are now compromised.

Only for the wise!!

Hater spotted!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by NorthernSerene(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Tulsaguy:

Liverpool's matches deserve more attention than some girlfriends... I love this team....
Atletico watch our for fire & brimstones..
Thank you, I have been scroling to see this kind of comment. As a Madrid fan, I love Liverpool and would love to see them thrashing Atletico like 6 goals to nil but Mane has killed the show in Metropolitano lask week for failing to calm himself during the first half of the match. I hope he won't repeat that in second leg or Liverpool are out. I love the guy too but now oh! I wish Liverpool beat the hell out of Sim One.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Ankita19: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Great Pots Interesting....

<a href="https://steeltube.co.in/">steel tube</a></p>
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Ankita19: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Great Post
Steel Tube https://steeltube.co.in/
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
ybalogs:
More records to be broken by this Liverpool side. They are just too compact and confident.

Haters will hate you for this...
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Olawalex655(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
The best club in the world right now I love Liverpool 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
derahhh:
Very impressive from Liverpool.They have literally turned the premier league to Bayern's bundelsiga /PSG's ligue 1.
I envy them as a United fan but I'd still like to day CONGRATULATIONS to every Liverpool supporter out there...Y'all have had to wait for a long time for this.
Completely deserved too
Thank you!
YNWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Expert17: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
After 30 years of sorrow...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
ybalogs:
I wouldn't want them to beat Arsenal's Unbeaten record but it is looking like no team can beat them right now.

See painment, hate and confession at the same time.

YNWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by emeijeh(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

I am fine, thank you.
Hope you are too?
Yes I am.
Thanks.
Anything for the boys? wink
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Roman7(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
pastorcyrus:

Klopp is simply the definition of top class manager,non of player apart from vandyk and one or two more players was bought with a huge money,yet they have done the unimaginable since the arrival of klopp
He has turned the team into one of the deadliest top team in the Europe top flight.Athletico Madrid will see fire and brimstone in the return match at anfield.
Truly they will never walk alone

Good for them..but to think they'll knock Ath. Madrid out that's a lie.
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by bigcee(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Realtalk20:

If it's not 49 you can't claim it to equal it.
Arsenal's 49 record stands alone until beaten or eualled
Don't compare the two records !
49 isn't 44
Arsenal still have that record and Liverpool can't beat it

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by babakb: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2020
pastorcyrus:

Klopp is simply the definition of top class manager,non of player apart from vandyk and one or two more players was bought with a huge money,yet they have done the unimaginable since the arrival of klopp
He has turned the team into one of the deadliest top team in the Europe top flight.Athletico Madrid will see fire and brimstone in the return match at anfield.
Truly they will never walk alone

The outcome with Athletico Madrid doesn't matter again, Liverpool is the defending UCL champion so even if they knocked out they are still European best club.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Expert17: 7:37am On Feb 25, 2020
masterflowx:

So, Dominique self na hater?

To all the people waiting for Liverpool to loose.

ntoooo...

Athletico Madrid coming soon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by masterflowx(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Expert17:

Athletico Madrid coming soon grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hater go and ask Messi and Barca fans

Re: Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins by Expert17: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
masterflowx:

Hater go and ask Messi and Barca fans

We want to ask Athletico Madrid.

Athletico 1 vs liVARpool ( no shot on target)
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 24th February 2019 / FA Cup: Man Utd Vs Reading (4 - 0) On 7th January 2017 / Manchester City Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 8th November 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.