Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries (1142 Views)

IBADAN Site:New Order of Quality Casement Burglary Embedded Aluminium windows. / Another Casement Embedded With Grey 5mm Glass In Ibadan Right Now, / Gud Dey Here, Am Here Dis Evening For Ur Windows And Roof From Adedward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Gud dey here , this is adedward today I want to talk about our new product from our company here, long time ago, will we need to brake the wall,after plastered have been done before will install burglaries proof,
NOW we don't need to be braking any wall, what we need is to make provision for casement or sliding embedded with burglaries and install it once with nets ,no need of anything again after plaster the windows have been settled with burglaries and nets,

It make it simple,
It gives more beauty
It reduced labour cost,
Its reduce stress
It make stronger , becouse after it has been together nobody can remove it on else they removed with Windows, and it will difficult for arm robber to do dat,
Casement + burglaries
It's very affordable , gets ur own today
1.2 x1.2=.# 32000 gets ur own now,
Call adedward today, 08107201532 or watsp 08135810794

1 Like

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 1:18am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello still available in different sizes

1 Like

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
We can work it out within ur site, just call adedward today, and ur will be done in ur site call 08107201532 or wasp 08135810794 thanks

1 Like

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Still in the processing,

1 Like

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2020
We are ready for installation now, at ijebu side, thanks GOD for the successful of the project, contact adedward for ur own today, we will gives u the best, and affordable prices, thanks u for following adedward,

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thanks almighty GOD for successful of this aluminum casement embedded with burglaries installed at ijebu area, today by adedward, see the finishing below,

Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by kaykad: 6:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thank you and nice job done Ade, you display professionalism on this job
Adedward:
Thanks almighty GOD for successful of this aluminum casement embedded with burglaries installed at ijebu area, today by adedward, see the finishing below,
Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by 1stNumeroUno: 10:43pm On May 23, 2020
Hi,

How do you install mosquitoe net on this type of windows?
Re: Gud Dey, Casement Embedded With New Design Burglaries by Adedward(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2020
1stNumeroUno:
Hi,

How do you install mosquitoe net on this type of windows?
gud afternoon sir, happy Sunday sir, there is a place for nets, after the burglaries, or if it's not clear to u, add me on washap let's me send u the short video of it, thanks. Here is my watsp number, 08135810794 add me, I will send it to u,

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Finished 5 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale @ Seaside Estate Badore, Ajah, Lagos / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Bungalow By Tresvee Designs / BREAKING: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Femi Osibona Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.