Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Solution To Dream Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solution To Dream Sex (1279 Views)

What Does It Mean To Dream A Dream In A Dream / Dream Sex Remedy / In 2022, You And I Need To Dream BIG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Dream Sex by CushSolomon(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Hello.
Do you have sex always in your dreams? The problem of having sex in your dream is one of the common dream issues people always have but which they keep to themselves so as not to suffer stigmatization from peers.

I'm going to briefly tell you the reasons why you have sex in your dreams. But first I must let you know that despite the fact that dreams sometimes act as a prophetic medium, it's main function is to warn and correct us spiritually and also bring about physical healing to our bodies.

Causes Of Dream Sex
This is caused by the demonic spirit of conflict and poverty.

If you do observe yourself well, you who have sex in your dream, you'll agree with me that you are presently in disagreement with someone who really matter in your life. This could be your spouse, business associates, classmates, family members, Church members, friends, etc.

This in turn will translate to impoverished situation in your life. This will happen because of the fact that your financial situation is attached to relationship with people. But because this has been soiled, you
are no longer trusted to receive blessings any more.

So when these two events begin to happen in your life, your guardian angel begins to look for help by recommending you to be re-united to your peers. This is what you symbolically see in your dream as dream sex.

Solution
The solution is simply God. Ask God to help you drive away this demon of conflicts and poverty. Use Psalm 73 to pray on Tuesday with fasting till 3pm. Use water with a pinch of salt to break your fast.

And behold, in few days you won't have to worry again about having sexual intercourse in your dreams.

Now if incase you need help with other dream issues, feel free to contact me through my email cushsolomondavid@gmail.com

God bless you.
Re: Solution To Dream Sex by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2020
You lost me at demonic spirit of conflict and poverty. Like WTF

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.go-alpha-ng.com/?f=1086904 / This Is A Different Mama_gee Just Making It Clear / Africans Find Unlikely Education At Ukraine Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.